The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 pm by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Sat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Fri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3574 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper

Kiara

Gabriel Hall

Columba Mars

Alexander Nighthook

Kissofdeath

Julian Kaiser

Ariadne Grey

Bastian Kaiser

Vinzent Zolnerowich

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Share | 

Event Horizon of Death and Morn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Bastian blushed as well and scratched the back of his head he was really too tired to be overly bashful, "I could Transfigure at towel into something.. temporaily.." he murmured, he was pretty good at transfiguration, so even sloshed he might make something decent.

"Haven't got much choice in the matter aye? Can't sleep in these" he said, even though technically he could.. wouldn't be all that comforable though.. They'd smell and there was change of getting a cold sleeping in well cloths like that.

"Don't worry about it Lass" he said smoothing the side of her head. Then he resumed pulling off the other layers of his clothes.

"and Darlin? Thank ya.. for everything tonight" he muttered feeling he owed her that at least, All this had happened cause of his sudden drinking binge after all.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 am

Leaning carefully against the doorframe, Calixta managed to reach backwards into the guest bathroom and grab a fistful of clean towel, yanking it out into the little hallway with them. She shoved it towards Bastian, still blushing and trying not to stare, and then busied herself grabbing a second towel, since she was definitely too shy to strip off the last few pieces of wet clothing in front of him. Having that peculiarly British disinclination for nudity, and having shared a room with four other girls at Hogwarts, she'd long since perfected the whole changing-underneath-clothes technique. Wrapping the towel around first, she then pulled the wet things off, careful to keep her balance and keep the towel up. Chucking them into the bathroom, she continued to use the wall for support, finally making her way into the bedroom where her closet was.

"No problem!" she called back to Bastian as she rummaged through her drawers, grabbing the first nightgown that her hands touched, which happened to one of her favourites -- a red, lacy piece she'd picked up at an open-air market in Brazil. Not much better than the towel, unfortunately, but all she had the energy to search for, and really there was little point in being shy. Calixta was being silly and she knew it. Somehow it just seemed different being at her flat rather than his.

Still blushing, she managed to flop onto the bed somewhat gracefully, sneaking under the covers. Now that she was there, she realised how very tired she actually was -- the walk home had been quite tiring, really, despite the little trick with the stairs.

"I'm exhausted!" Calixta declared, yawning hugely as she tucked her still-wet hair off of her face and out of the way.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Bastian found her sudden shyness kinda cute really, he just shook his head... the british were rather prudish. Pulling his wand out of his wet clothes he managed to transfiger afew towels in to a very simple T shirt and Pants. He made the shirt a little to big, but he supposed he liked it better that way and the pants were fine and would do nicely for the night. He managed to quickly change out of the rest of his clothes and put on his transfigured ones.

Now his next problem, where was it appropriate for him to sleep?

He didn't want to mistakenly assume he was allowed to sleep in her bedroom, yet really he could sleep anywhere right then he was so tired. After his bit of magic now he could barely keep his eyes opened. That and topped with everything he could sleep where he stood if he wanted to.

'Aye Darlin.. I as well" he muttered leaning in the door frame just out side her bedroom.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 am

Calixta pulled the covers down a little and held her arms out to Bastian, gesturing sleepily.

"Then come here," she told him, shivering slightly from her wet hair. "I'm cold." Apparently the alcohol had been good for nothing -- although the storm really was unusual.

Now that they were out of the storm, and out of the dim lights of the pub, Calixta could see Bastian more clearly. It really isn't fair, she thought. Even half asleep and wearing a too-big t-shirt, Bastian was a very attractive man. Really, she hadn't stood a chance when they'd met, the moment he turned the charm on. Who could resist such charms? It suddenly occurred to Calixta that she might not have ever actually told him that.

"Hey Bastian, did I ever tell you, that you're absolutely gorgeous?" she asked, with a rather goofy look on her face.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 am

Bastain blinked at her sudden compliment, and could not surpress a blush, try as he might the alcohol made it impossible. He wasn't the vainest guy ever.. so he wasn't sure what to say.

"I'd ah.. No Darlin ya haven't... Thank ya... I mean" he stammered as he stumbled over to her bed. He sat on the bed and lay down shaking his head. He turned his head Calixta and stroked her wet hair and moved it out of her face. He recovered himself, "Arn't I supposed ta be telling you that Lass?" he returned sleepily.

He then tried to stile a yawn, only to fail epicly.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Calixta cuddled up to Bastian, throwing an arm over him while fighting back her own yawns. They were apparently contagious. She considered Bastian's stuttered words and smiled, eyes half-closed.

"Yup, you are," she agreed, reaching up slightly to kiss his cheek. "But that doesn't mean I can't tell you how handsome you are, and how much I love you, and how happy I am that I met you..." A yawn cut her off, but she was sure he'd gotten the idea. The mattress was comfortable and now with Bastian in bed, the blankets were warmer and very inviting. Calixta was falling asleep with every second that passed.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Bastain managed to put an arm around her as well quickly starting to drift off to sleep. Dispite all that happened that evening, and all he still worried about, he had to admit he felt better after spending time with Calixta.

"The feeling is quiet mutual Darlin" he murmered just about asleep.

"Goodnight Lass" he said sleep finally over taking him.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:45 pm

"G'night," Calixta whispered back, yawning again. She shifted slightly under his arm until she found the perfect sleeping position. The sounds of rain hitting the roof, and Bastian's quiet breathing, soon lulled her into a deep and contented sleep.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 pm

*The next morning*

Bastian awoke the next morning the Sun in his eyes, well at least the storm blew over to make for nice morning. Although the protesting pounding of his head would try and say otherwise. He sighed and looked over to his left, seeing Calixta beside him, he recalled bits and pieces from the night before. He resolved he owed the Lass alot,

He tried to be quiet as he got up from the bed, not wanting to disturbe her until she awoke. He would have liked to sleep his headache off with her but he did have work later unfortunatley. So he head to get up and make himself look less like a sleepy drunk and more like the Lawyer. Once out in the hall and groaned as he picked up his wand so he could find his potions to clear his head that were somewhere in his pile of robes. With a flick he found them. He drank one and the headache started to fade, though he knew it would take a bit to wear off completely. He left one out for Calixta if she wanted one.

He then proceded to clean his clothes and get changed into them and change the trasnfigured towels back. He wondered into Calixta kitchen and noted she had a coffee maker. Wondering if she would like a cup to wake up to later he turned it on and waited for her to wake. Thinking over what he needed to do that day...

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:27 pm

The smell of freshly-brewed coffee roused Calixta from a deep sleep that even the sun's rays could not penetrate. She opened one eye and turned instinctively towards the spot where Bastian had slept, one hand catching empty air and sheets. Sitting up, she quickly realised Bastian must already be up, and that she did indeed have a massive hangover.

Groaning, she stumbled out of bed none too gracefully and snuck into her bathroom in the hopes of fixing herself up a little before she had to face Bastian. She fluffed her hair out as she quickly brushed her teeth and splashed some water on her face before throwing a silk housecoat on and walking out into the kitchen with bare feet.

"Hey," she said shyly, immediately noticing he'd changed into his work clothes. It was an instant battle between not wanting Bastian to have to leave for work and mentally drooling over how dapper he looked in lawyer-mode. Calixta definitely wouldn't mind waking up to that dilemma every morning.

"You made coffee?" she asked, surprised, as she walked over to give him an appreciative hug and a kiss.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Bastian chuckled and nodded it was always a morning must have if he was to work later. "Yes Darlin, thought ya might like some" he said with a nod. Even though he was guest in the house he would have felt awkward not doing anything. He retured her kiss and summoned the potion he has saved for her.

"Would you like it Lass? it helps quite well with recovering.." he muttered offering the potion to her if she wanted it.

"Ya sleep well?" he asked as he poured her a cup of coffee.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Calixta accepted the potion and tossed it down quickly, eager for relief. She sighed as it took its effect, grateful that Bastian had some because she didn't have much of anything in the house at the moment.

"Thank you," she said, pulling up a stool to the counter and having a seat. "Ah, the paper came, I see," she realised, standing up again to let the delivery owl in. She fumbled in a little box that was sitting on the sill for a moment before retrieving an owl treat and a coin, sending the bird off on its way.

Taking one look at the front page, Calixta tossed it onto the counter dismissively and started rummaging through cabinets. "Did you want breakfast or are you in a hurry? There's not much here but I'm a rather good cook, if I do say so myself -- and I do," she told him with a chuckle. She paused to accept her cup of coffee and take a nice long sip -- she liked hers black.

"And you make a pretty good cuppa! Good teamwork," Calixta said with a grin, setting the mug back down. "And I slept very well, by the way, thanks for asking. It might've had something to do with this large, handsome man that was in my bed, hogging all of the blankets but generally making things very warm and comfortable," she teased, pulling eggs and bacon out of the fridge.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Bastian arched an eye brow at her reaction the the paper but didn't ask, got the feeling it was either about her family or something she didn't want to read.

"I am not in a hurry, got a few hours before going to meet me client, he usually sleeps in" he said almost rolling his eyes about his client. Really if the boy didn't want to put in the effort for this neither would he.

He smiled as she started taking food out to make for breakfast. Well this was a situation he hadn't been in in a while. It almost felt like a perfect morning, Waking up to her.. making coffee.. forgetting the bit of a hangover.. it was sterotypical morning for a happy couple. He chuckled as she teased him.

"I think I had to fight you some blanket sometime last night lass" he muttered. Not that he knew that was true.. He had been out like a light all night. He was glad all was well after the events of the night before.

"Was going to drop by the Leaky Cauldron, have a chat with a certain Bar tender from Lastnight" he said with a certain irk in his voice. "Want to come?" he asked as a smirk played on his lips.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Calixta set the food on the counter and turned around, biting back a smirk. She had a mental image of Bastian punching Billy in the face, and though the thought was satisfying, perhaps a lifetime ban from The Leaky Cauldron would be a tad inconvenient. It didn't escape her notice that Bastian hadn't asked her for her permission to talk to Billy -- indeed, he didn't need it. He'd only asked if she would come, and considering the circumstances, she thought she ought to, if only to prevent Bastian from getting arrested. What happened to Billy Longbottom's face was of little concern to her, unless it was a question of Calixta getting a chance to punch him in the nose.

"All right," she agreed, pulling out her wand and waving it carelessly, the pots and pans flying into their proper place. A moment later, the bacon was sizzling agreeably on the stove as she poked and prodded her wand here and there, frying everything up. Not the healthiest choice, but a delicious one.

"I suppose, for the moment, anyway, that it's a good thing your client sounds like a bit of a prat. I'm not complaining if I get to spend a few more hours with you," Calixta said, tossing a smile over her shoulder at Bastian. "Seeing as I was unconscious or in quite a state, most of last night," she added with a laugh.

Last edited by Calixta Harper on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:01 am

Bastian chuckled and nodded his head in agreement, he was not complaining either, he spend more time with Calixta then his client if he could get away with it anyday.

"As was I Lass" he said clearly liking the idea as well.

How he treated the boy Billy was depending how the lad acted when he talked to him with Calixta, if he was an arse about it. He might get a hex.. but then again it all depended on what the lad said. If he called the Aurors, then so be it... He was sure he could sue the place if it came to that. really all he wanted out of it was an real Apology to Calixta and a promise of better treatment in the future.

"The feeling is mutual Darlin, in a hole lot better mood then last night..." he said the he nearly sighed as he recalled the reason for his stupor. He would see his father at the hospital after work again.. see if his condition changed any and decide what to do from there.

Then he smelled her food cooking and he stomach embarrassingly growled as he hadn't eaten much the day before he was running on empty...

He blushed and scratched the back of his head.. "Ah.. smells good Darlin" he said with a sheepish chuckle.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:15 am

Calixta turned around again, beaming at the compliment. "Thank you! I have no idea what you like so I'm kind of making everything breakfast-y that I have," she admitted with a sheepish grin. It was true; there was sausage, eggs, bacon, ham, pancakes, toast, and home fries all going in the stove.

"I got kind of fond of American breakfasts while abroad...I work with a lot of foreigners, as you might imagine...so I hope you don't mind. I could run to the store, though, if you wanted something different," she added, grabbing a plate and loading it up with a bit of everything before handing it to Bastian and nudging him over to a seat.

"I'm glad you're feeling better," she continued, getting a plate for herself. She stuck to her coffee and a bit of toast with fruit for the moment, generally not being in the mood to stuff her face at this hour of the morning.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 am

Bastian shook his head, he was not a picky eater, having been raised in a poor income house he learned to eat anything that was food, and take it with appreciation.

"It is perfact Lass, don't worry I am not a picky eater, will eat just about anythin,, as long as there is no nuts in it. Pretty alergic to nuts.." he mutter the last part he hated his alergies, cats and dogs made him sneeze and his eyes water.. and nuts made him ill all together.. with just about Flu like symptoms.

"Thank ya, and it is thanks ta you" he said after swallowing he bite of bacon.

"I will be going to the hospital in Russia to see if there is any change in his condition, if not well.. we will see what to do from there. " he mused with a sigh.

Then he shock his head and gave Calixta a grin, " Breakfast tastes great Darlin" he said before eating some more.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 am

Calixta blushed faintly at the compliment, and busied herself buttering up her toast.

"No worries, there aren't any in there. You should be fine." She bit her lip and finished her coffee, standing up to pour herself another cup. Upon hearing where he was going, she was struck by the thought of him having to go to the hospital alone, and cringed.

"Listen, I'm not sure...if you want to go alone, or if you'd rather Julian but...if you want me there with you, I'll be there. Just let me know when you get out of work, and I'll be there. If not...I'd be happy to see you afterwards. Or not at all -- your preference." There wasn't really a standard operating procedure for situations like the one they were in. Calixta had a mental image of the way her mother tended to worry over things, and hoped she wasn't turning into that. She just wanted to strike a good balance between being supportive and being pushy.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:40 am

Bastain blinked at her offer to go with him to see his father, he wasn't sure if he wanted her to go with him or not, it would be awkward situation nonetheless.. he had yet to hear word from Julian about the matter.. so he was not sure. Then he recalled the night before when he tried to reject her support. And it only ended up in him feeling like a shrew.

"Alright love, Thank ya, I should be off by 5:00 pm your time I will meet ya here yes?" he asked, wondering if she had work that day or not. It was hitting him again that he would miss her very much when she went back to work out of the country again. But he could also under stand the pressure to go back. Away from the chaos and Danger here, the thought of her being attacked graited at him as well.

"Ya know lass, I am gonna miss ya when ya go back to work" he siad before contiuning to finish the food.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 am

Calixta was a bit surprised that Bastian accepted so easily, but was flattered nonetheless. It was plainly obvious that this was a huge deal to him, and that he trusted her enough to take her with him brought a smile to her lips despite the sadness of the situation.

"I usually get out by three," she told him, laying her hand over his where it lay on the table. "So I'll be waiting for you." Withdrawing her hand so she could finish up her fruit and toast, there was silence for a moment as they ate their meal.

"I'm going to miss you, too. Horribly. It's almost worse, having to go back again after having to struggle through the goodbyes once already. Although if I get another sendoff like I got last time from you, I won't be too sorry," she added, smirking behind her coffee mug at the memory. It had been a sleepless night, certainly, but very much worth it. There was always time to catch up on sleep later.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:20 am

Bastian smirked as she brought up their last goodbye when she left last time. Perhaps they would have allnight this second time around... " I am sure it can be aranged Love" he said softly sending a wink and a goofy grin her way.

After he finished he stood taking his plate and coffee cup before walking over to her to kiss her cheek.

"Lovely meal Darlin, thank ya" he muttered before taking his dishes to the sink and charmed them clean.

"I should make Dinner for ya one night" he said thinking of returning the favor. "Before ya leave" he said standing behind her. "What do ya think?" he asked.

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Calixta looked surprised and delighted at this unexpected proposal, which honestly was just about music to her ears. A man who could cook, too? She really did hit the lottery when she met Bastian. Calixta turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his waist in a hug.

"That sounds amazing! I didn't know you could cook." She leaned up on tiptoes to give him a rather longer, lingering kiss than strictly necessary. As far as she was concerned, he deserved it. Also, she still had goodbyes on her mind.

"I should probably go get properly dressed then...so we can...get going...." Reluctantly, Calixta released Bastian and finished her coffee so she could clean her dishes.

"I'll just be a moment," she promised, heading back towards her bedroom.

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Bastian laughed he was sure he wasn't as good as she was, but he has to survive somehow now didn't he? so he had to learn how to make somethings.. so it wasn't really to say he could cook, but when he had to desire to he could learn how to make anything.

" I will get some practice in before that Lass... I am likely a bit rusty when it comes to cooking for two.." he said sheepishly to her bedroom where he assumed she was getting dressed.

"I'll likely burn it the first couple tries..' he muttered slightly to himself

Sangreal Member

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Calixta chuckled to herself as she shut the door halfway behind her, keeping it cracked so she could hear Bastian.

"That's alright, so am I!" she called through the door. She stepped through her room into the bathroom and took the quickest shower of her life, soaping up at lightning speed and washing her hair all in under about two minutes.

"I'm pretty sure I burned the kippers a little bit, but you didn't seem to mind, or were too polite to say so, more like," Calixta continued, smirking as she threw on her work robes and pulled a comb through her long hair. Dressed now, she pushed the bathroom door open with her foot and peeked out, grinning at Bastian.

"I'm almost done now." A careful flick of her wand had her hair dried, and another pulled it up out of her eyes in a neat ponytail. She never wore it up normally, except for work or special occasions. After neatly applying a light red lipstick by hand, and twirling her eyelashes around her wand, she was done.

"Okay, I'm ready!"

Admin

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Bastian smiled when she came out, again looking as beautiful as ever, "Ya look lovely Lass" he said kissing her cheek.

He then grabed his bad he has left on the side the night before, it had had a charm on it the proctected the papers and documents from getting wet. Unlike he and Calixta.

"What was that Muggle saying? Lets get this show on the road?" he said opening the door for her.

"To the Leaky Cauldron aye?" he confirmed

He had to admit to himself he was curious what the Lad, Billy would say about what happened the night before and it the lad was still sore and jealous over the whole thing... They would find out soon enough he supposed...

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   

Back to top Go down

Event Horizon of Death and Morn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: