The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras Vote_lcapLilith MacDougal's Character Extras Voting_barLilith MacDougal's Character Extras Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras Vote_lcapLilith MacDougal's Character Extras Voting_barLilith MacDougal's Character Extras Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Vinzent Zolnerowich
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Politician

Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras Empty
PostSubject: Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras   Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 am

Lilith MacDougal

Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras 600full-helena-bonham-carter

About the Family
Ancestry: The MacDougal family is a pureblood legacy initially hailing from Scotland. They have since married other pureblood families of other ethnic backgrounds, typically British. Some branches of the family tree may have greater ethnic blends than others.

Family in General: MacDougals are typically concerned with blood purity and only associate with those that are pure- or half-blooded. Anything less is to be labeled a bloodtraitor. Squibs are met with a mixture of disdain/mockery and pity. Due to the large tendency to bear girls in this family, the name is dying out.

Important Persons (to Lilith):
Jericho MacDougal; son – Jericho is Lilith’s first and currently only child. She would give him the world if she had the power to despite her harshness and occasional indifference towards him. Like any mother she is proud of her son, and would stand by him in (nearly) any decision he makes.

(More to come)

General Extras
Amortentia: Unidentifiable (to be collaborated)
Animagus?: Scorpion
Boggart: Her or Jericho dead
Best Memory: Holding newborn Jericho in her arms
Birthday: March 15
Organizations and Affiliates: Purist Society, Campaign for Greater Freedom of Wizards, Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers
Medical Proxy: Jericho MacDougal
Patronus: Tiger
Phobias (if any): Claustrophobia
Languages (fluency): English (native), French (fluent), and German (moderate)
Wand: Yew with manticore tail-venom, 13 inches
Back to top Go down
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Vinzent Zolnerowich
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Politician

Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras   Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:08 am

001. Real Name › Lilith Azalea MacDougal
002. Nickname[s]› Lilith or Medusa... Ms. MacDougal if I don't like you. I only let special people call me 'Lil'.
003. Blood: Pureblood, love, and don't you forget it!
004. Male Or Female › Female, unless Mother and the rest of the world got them mixed up all this time.
005. Magical School › Hogwarts
006. House › Slytherin, of course! No better House in the entire school!
007. Eye Color › Brown
008. Hair Color › Brown
009. Long Or Short › Long with a bit of wavy curls
010. Loud Or Quiet › That depends on my mood and the "task" at hand. And occasionally in more... private... settings, the person coaxing silence or something more vocal. Wink
011. Sweats Or Jeans › Ick... I'll take dresses and corsets, darling.
012. Phone Or Camera › I've no need for Muggle trinkets.
013. Health Freak › No... not particularly. But I keep fit all the same.
014. Drink Or Smoke? › Both, and occasionally I'll have a drink that smokes.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone? › I’d say it’s a touch more than a crush, love. So what if he sleeps with other women? I’m not married to him!
016. Eat Or Drink? › What I want, when I want it.
017. Piercings? › I’ve had a few. Used to have my lip pierced. Nowadays it’s just my ears and navel.
018. Tattoos? › None, I’m afraid. Although, I’m considering getting one of a snake coiling itself around me. Will see, though. I don’t want Rico getting any ideas...

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN…?
019. An Airplane › Merlin, no! Flying through the air on the back of a thestral is much more comfortable!
020. A Car Accident › I wouldn’t be caught dead in one of those things!
021. A Fist Fight › I prefer to use my wand, thank you

FIRSTS:
022. First Piercing › Ears, at the age of four.
023. First Best Friend › I don’t recall her name, and as it turned out she wasn’t much of a friend.
025. First Award › Junior Duelist, First Place. They had to send my opponent to the Hospital.
026. First Crush › I forget his name, but he was a tall and handsome Ravenclaw. First man around my age that seemed to have brains as well as brawn. I was immediately repulsed to find out he was a Half-blood.
028. First Big Vacation › America, to tour the all-magical communities there. Quaint and different little places, much like Hogsmeade but different.
029. Last Person You Talked To › My darling Rico.
030. Last Person You Flooed › Lord Corvus, to inform him the potion will be delivered tomorrow.
031. Last Person You Watched a Quidditch Game With › I don’t normally watch Quidditch, but I did observe Rico and his friends having a match in the west gardens.
032. Last Food You Ate › Strawberries
033. Last Movie You Watched › I don’t pursue Muggle hobbies...
034. Last Song You Listened To › I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening...
035. Last Thing You Bought › That’s for me to know and the Ministry to try and figure out!
036. Last Person You Hugged › Corvus and Rico – one strong young man for each arm!

FAVES:
037. Food › That, love, is a toss-up between strawberries, chocolate, and caviar
038. Drinks › I prefer wine, though will occasionally be tempted to have a bit of something stronger
039. Clothing › Dresses, corsets, and necklaces, love.
040. Book › An ancient potions grimoire sounds fascinating... or a dark novel. But I make sure to double-check the ‘qualifications’ of the authors that write anything I even dare to touch.
041. Music › Unlike my son, who enjoys listening to noise being aggressively shoved up his ears, I like more delicate music with a juicy dark undercurrent.
042. Flower › I don’t really have a favorite flower. Each has their own potential use in potions.
043. Colors › Green, black, purple, and scarlet
044. Quidditch Team › I don’t follow Quidditch that closely.
045. Shoes › Anything with a high heel on the end of it.
046. Subjects › Potions, The Dark Arts, and Transfiguration.

IN THE PAST YEAR I…
047. [X] Kissed In The Snow – It was a bit more than that, actually...
048. [X] Celebrated Halloween – Every year.
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken – Some mistakenly believe I don’t have one. *shrug*
050. [X] Talked on the Floo – Who hasn’t?
051. [ ] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation – I think someone wishes I swung that way, though not because they like me... *smirks at Ariadne*
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant – I’m not sure whether that’s unfortunate or not...
054. [ ] Had An Abortion – I take a potion after to prevent that any of that, love.
055. [ ] Done Something You’ve Regretted – I don’t recall as I’ve regretted anything before.
056. [X] Broke A Promise
057. [X] Kept A Secret
058. [X] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [ ] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life – Met him about seven years ago, actually...
060. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [X] Left The Country
062. [ ] Tried Something you normally wouldn’t like, and liked it.
063. [ ] Cried Over the Silliest Thing
064. [ ] Ran A Mile
065. [ ] Went To The Beach – A romantic evening out to one would be nice...
066. [ ] Stayed Single – I’m not sure I can really classify myself single.

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating › Strawberries dipped in chocolate
068. Drinking › White wine
069. Getting Ready To › Make a potion
070. Listening To › Fire burning. Need to make sure it’s hot enough for the potion.
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today › Make a few poisons, visit Corvus, irritate Ariadne, feed my thestrals, yell at the house-elves, ensure that Rico has all of his school things ready to go... Same old, same old, love.
072. Waiting For › A lot of things, actually...

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want Kids? › I already have Rico... but if given the opportunity I wouldn’t mind giving him a sibling before it’s too late in the game.
074. Want To Get Married? › I already was married. It didn’t end well. My current arrangement with Corvus suits me just fine.
075. Careers in Mind › What I’ve been doing all my life, darling: potioneering.

WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL?
076. Lips Or Eyes › I rather enjoy a pair of lips crushed against mine...
077. Shorter Or Taller? › There’s something seductive about a man towering himself over me.
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous › Always romance in spontaneity, darling. Don’t forget that.
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms › Both are nice, but I tend to focus my eyes elsewhere...
080. Sensitive Or Loud › Well, I’ll tell you right here right now that sensitive is out. Yet I’m likely to kill any man that screams at me for a reason not of my making.
081. Hookup Or Relationship › I believe my hookups with Corvus make up our relationship, so difficult to say there.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant › If you even so much as think of wanting to be with me, you’d best be up for trouble!

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts › I don’t wear them.
084. Ran Away From Home › I had considered it once.
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense › Always.
086. Killed Somebody › *cackles* Now what ever would give you the idea I’ve ever killed someone?!
087. Broken Someone’s Heart › Actually it was me on the receiving end of that...
088. Been Arrested › Maybe once...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself › Of course, love.
091. Miracles › That depends upon your definition of the word ‘miracle’
092. Love At First Sight › No, not particularly.
093. Heaven › No.
094. Santa Claus › Merlin no!
095. Sex On The First Date › Rico had best not even think about it!
096. First Kiss › Well, you can’t get to two without having one first, now can you?

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now? > Yes.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life? > I could be happier, but I’m fine at the moment.
099. Do You Believe In Destiny › Yes, and I’m living mine.
Back to top Go down

Lilith MacDougal's Character Extras
Page 1 of 1