The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) Vote_lcapGetting your hands dirty (Figuratively) Voting_barGetting your hands dirty (Figuratively) Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) Vote_lcapGetting your hands dirty (Figuratively) Voting_barGetting your hands dirty (Figuratively) Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neris Greengrass-Boutin

Neris Greengrass-Boutin

Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) Empty
PostSubject: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Neris picked at a loose thread on the fading red arm chair she sat on as she waited for Corvus to arrive. He had called her to a some kind of meeiting and Neris desperately hoped that it did not have anything to do with politics or Eden doctrine again. She was so BORED of that. Since the dinner party with Vinzent there had been no glamour, no espionage or thrill, just a handful of people coming in and out of the Eden head quarters.

To make it worse, the entire place was just as dram as the fading arm chair. The walls were dark and the lights dim, the furnature so old it should have been replaced a decade ago. She knew they were supposed to be a secret and all but did that mean the had to keep the magic of a good interior decoration a secret too? Maybe that was what Corvus wanted to talk about she thought brightly. As long as Ari wasn't assigned with her, she was perfectly happy to spruce things up again. She hoped Ari wouldn't even been at the meeting. The woman wasted her looks with the scowl that was always on her face. Corvus wasted all of his attention on her and this was something Neris was not used to seeing done to a witch other than herself. It was rude.
Back to top Go down
Corvus Darrow

Corvus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Corvus Darrow
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:36 am

"Ms. Greengrass-Boutin," Corvus announced as he entered the room. He glided in, as if he was illuminating a dark room. "I apologize for your wait, there was something that urgently needed my attention." He gave her a smile.

He strode towards the witch to greet her with a quick peck on the cheek.

Back to top Go down
Neris Greengrass-Boutin

Neris Greengrass-Boutin

PostSubject: Re: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Neris returned the gesture with a second peck on his other cheeck. "Nothing wrong I hope?" She asked lightly as she returned to her seat, expecting Corvus to follow suit. "Or is that why you called me? Need me to do something exciting for once?" As she spoke her lip protruded just a fraction. The baby face pout was particularly popular with the men she usually saw.
Back to top Go down
Corvus Darrow

Corvus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 am

"Nothing that wasn't manageable." Corvus smiled at her. He sat down as well. He laughed at her less than subtle attempt to ask for a more 'exciting' task. Honestly, Corvus didn't actually trust the witch to get her hands dirty. She was a wild card that's for sure. He knew he had to be careful with her.

"How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Neris Greengrass-Boutin

Neris Greengrass-Boutin

PostSubject: Re: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 pm

'Swimmingly." Neris said somewhat impatiently. "But I would like to get my feet wet." She said with a 'ha' that followed to demonstrate her own appreciation at her wit.

"Now I don't know if you're aware, but this decorating is 19th century." She said in a conspiratol whisper. "It's a crime Corvus." Neris leaned back in her chair. "How are we supposed to take over the world if our own members can't take us seriously? You know there have been rumours about your ability to keep every thing running from such a shabbing place." Neris didn't know if this was true, but she assumed that somebody was likely talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Corvus Darrow

Corvus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Corvus looked at her bemused. He hadn't really anything for her to do. He simply wanted to see how she was faring. She wasn't the most skilled Purist but she seemed to be dedicated to the cause. "And what would you suggest we do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Neris Greengrass-Boutin

Neris Greengrass-Boutin

PostSubject: Re: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Neris hardly waited for another word. "Well it's obvious isn't it? You either have to go further back, I'd suggest the 17th century or older, or else you go the farthest forward and fashion the place in granate and minimalist design. The old and the future are the places for pure blood rule, am I right?" Neris yawned delicately. "19th century is remembered for it's muggles."
Back to top Go down
Corvus Darrow

Corvus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 am

Corvus looked around, a somber expression graced his features. "Dear me, I think you are quite right."

Corvus decided to indulge Neris on her crusade against the furniture. It would give her something to do. "That settles it Miss Greengrass-Boutin, you must see to this problem at once. I give you full charge of the decor - I trust you will see to it that everything is in proper standards."

With a flick of his wand he gave her a small satin pouch deep burgundy in colour - enchanted to fill up with Galleons when shaken twice. "The expense of this task shall not be spared - as it is most imperative. I am sure you are familiar with the importance of presentation and image."

As he explained to her what the pouch was, he added. "I must stress however, my private wing and quarters are to be left alone. However, everything else is free for your renovation. Might I suggest some of the other quarters in Eden?" His eyes sparkled. "Like Miss Grey's perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)   Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting your hands dirty (Figuratively)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: Eden ~ Purist Headquarters-
Jump to: