The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Desperate Times... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Desperate Times... EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Desperate Times... EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Desperate Times... EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Desperate Times... EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Desperate Times... EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Desperate Times... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Desperate Times... EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Desperate Times... EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Desperate Times... Vote_lcapDesperate Times... Voting_barDesperate Times... Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Desperate Times... Vote_lcapDesperate Times... Voting_barDesperate Times... Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Desperate Times...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariadne Grey

Ariadne Grey

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Ariadne Grey
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Heiress

Desperate Times... Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Times...   Desperate Times... EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Alright guys, so here's the deal. I'm really behind on several of my classes and coming on here is clearly far too much of a temptation, so I'm cutting myself off. I figure if I force myself to finish my work before I allow myself to come on, that it'll all get done by like...Wednesday, lol. So hopefully I won't be gone long -- I really am not behind on too much, the problem is that the stuff I'm behind on is time-consuming. I should be able to hammer out this three-pager right now, and then I've got to watch two films and write a three-pager on one of those. Then I need to do a couple of sketches for my make-up class, all of which should take no longer than an hour, maybe two tops counting the fact that my professor wants us to go back and type out previously handed in hand-written assignments. Since I'm going to Brooklyn on Wednesday night to watch the love of my life aka my husband Cillian Murphy perform in "Misterman," I should be free to come online by Thursday again Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Desperate Times...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: OOC :: Absent Thread-
Jump to: