The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
I am in Love with my Guitar Vote_lcapI am in Love with my Guitar Voting_barI am in Love with my Guitar Vote_rcap 
Kiara
I am in Love with my Guitar Vote_lcapI am in Love with my Guitar Voting_barI am in Love with my Guitar Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

I am in Love with my Guitar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Nighthook

Alexander Nighthook

I am in Love with my Guitar Empty
PostSubject: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Nancy walked into the music room glad to see the music room was empty, she just got out of classes, and she needed a break. just so happened she got on to a fight with a 6th year Ravenclaw girl and got a months worth of detention as a result so she was not in a happy mood.

She took out her Guitar that she had since she was in her first year in Hogwarts, been through many broken strings and fits of fustration. But it was a good guitar concidering she bought it second hand for $50.

She spent afew minutes tuning it and humming the song she had in her head since she entered the music room, then one she was in that zone she start to sing the lyrics.

"I've been trying too hard
I've been spinning around
Got people chasing me down
Gotta find a way back to my world somehow, somehow"

Then she smiled and started to charm the other instruments in the room to play along with her.

"Right now I wanna get lost inside of a song
Where there's no right or wrong
In my room all alone is where I belong
My life is mine once I'm behind the door"

She started to dance to the rythum and beat of the song entering her zone completely and oblivious to her surroundings.

"Whenever we're together no one's a star
I can pour it all out right from the heart
If it's up to me, we'll never be apart
I'm in love with my guitar

I grab a handful of strings
I've been dying to play
It carries me far away
I don't need to explain when I've got nothing to say, oh yeah
If I break down it's all the sound I make

Whenever we're together no one's a star
I'm in love with my guitar, oh yeah

Keeper of my secrets
Part of all my dreams
Somehow we're connected
From a whisper to a scream

[Chorus]
Whenever we're together no on'es a star
Cause I'm in love with my guitar

[Chorus]
Whenever we're together no one's a star
I'm in love with my guitar, oh yeah

I'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love with my guitar
I'm in love with my guitar"

By then end of the song Nancy was out of breath and still very much in her zone. That song was one of the many she sang when she was upset or fustrated about something, at the moment school and other students were getting her down. How her wished she could just leave for a while.. She already had a months worth of detention all they could do would be to give her more...

((OOC: ))
Back to top Go down
Columba Mars

Columba Mars

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Columba
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Year 6, Ravenclaw Chaser, Prefect

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Young Sydney Wilde was walking along the hall adjacent to the Music Room when he heard a muffled yet unmistakable sound of singing. He was headed to the kitchens but he decided to change his destination to that of the Music Room instead. The door was left slightly ajar and he pushed it slighty - making as little noise as possible. He encountered a girl play a guitar. Not an unfamiliar girl - he'd seen her in the Common Room. He had hardly given her much notice but she had his attention now.

She was singing - beautifully in fact. It occured to Sydney that this was a very private show and that he should probably leave her alone but he couldn't just leave. His eyes were set on her and his feet didn't feel like moving. When she started dancing - any last protest of why he should go away evaporated completely.

When it was all over - Sydney stood there grinning stupidly. He applauded. "That was amazing!" He approached her. "Really amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Nighthook

Alexander Nighthook

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Nancy was snapped out of her zone in a blink of an eye when she saw that she had a audience. Her face turned beat red as the boy clapped and prasied her preformance. She has seen him from time to time.. Was firends with Alex and all round mister charming.. "Dear Merlin did he see all of it!" she asked panicked to herself. She had never really reformed infornt of anyone before. Purely becasue she didn't think she was that good.

"I.. How long have you been standing there?" she asked simply terrified at the thought he has seen her go all out. How silly she must have looked dancing and singing all alone in the music room like a idiot..

She quickly swung her guitar around her shoulder on the strap, she wasn't sure how to go about this and she all to flustered to really think that the boy may actually think she was good.

"I mean... Merlin don't you knock?" she trying to act angry as if he had walked in on her naked... However in her world he may as well have. Not that even if he had knocked it likely wouldn't have mattered, with all the danceing and singing she wouldn't had noticed not that she was going to admit that.
Back to top Go down
Columba Mars

Columba Mars

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 am

"The door was unlocked." He said absentmindedly. It wasn't really a reason or anything just a statement. He didn't even really notice her anger. He was still preoccupied from what he had seen. "Merlin, you're fantastic!"

"Did you write that song yourself?" He was eyeing one of the basses near by. He felt invigorated. He felt inspired. He walked over and his hand hovered on a blue and black one. He put it on. His own bass was in the Common Room - this one would have to do. "Can you do it again?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Nighthook

Alexander Nighthook

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Nancy blushed harder as the boy continued to ignore her indignation and praise her, very strange. This she had not expected, at home she was always told to keep it down..

"I.. yes but.. " she stammered, blushing even harder not quite sure what to say. There was no way she would play knowingly for him. She wasn't even sure at the moment if he was doing this for real or making fun of her. She avoided his eyes while trying to think of something to say... She never expected to get herself a fan boy.

"Look I just came here to unwind a little, not entertain" she said awkardly. Though started to feel a little bad when the boy picked up a bass seeming like he wanted to play along with her.

"Whats you name again?" she asked thinking perhaps she would have better luck getting through to him if she called him by his name instead of going around it.

Back to top Go down
Columba Mars

Columba Mars

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Sydney pulled out his lucky guitar pick from his pocket and was busy toning the bass. Satisfied, he played a short turn and looked up. "Wilde, Sydney Wilde." Sydney said with his most charming smile. "But my friends call me Sid." 

"I want to unwind as well." He put on his best puppy dog face. "Please? Just one song? I feel really inspired right now." That he did. He could feel the bass vibrating with potential. It was begging him to play it. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Nighthook

Alexander Nighthook

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Nancy blinked completely thrown off by his.. openedness and insistance on playing. she had to admitt apart of her was tempted to play with him.

She crossed her arms concidering Sydney for a moment.

"Alright Sydney, make you a deal? Since your so eager to play, play and I will watch you. Since you already got a show" she said insistant and face still holding a blush.. "Then we will see.." she said reluncantly. The fact he did seem to know what he was doing did catch her attention, so plainly said she was curious.

"Call me Anne by the way" she muttered not even dareing to tell him her first name.
Back to top Go down
Columba Mars

Columba Mars

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Sydney laughed. "Do you want me to audition for you?" He said with a touch of disbelief but mostly amusement. He looked at her crossed arms and considered for a moment. "Alright," He straightened his shoulders. "I'll play you a bit of a song, but you have to promise to play with me after?"

He had his arms ready to play but he paused them waiting for her reply. He could play alone sure - but bass was only half as good without the company of a proper guitar.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Nighthook

Alexander Nighthook

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Nancy looked terribly uncomfortable, part of her told her she didn't have to go through with this but she couldn't bring herself to just up and leave with out finding out what this Sydney boy was up to.

"For your sake I hope I don't regret it... fine" she said begrugingly and swallowed this was just turning into a very odd day.

She positioned herself in front of him so she could see his cords and eventually jump in.

"You better not be making fun of me or anything though.." she muttered blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Columba Mars

Columba Mars

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:44 pm

As a reply, Sydney merely smiled. He put his fingers into position and smirked - enough to rival that of a Slytherin before he started plucking the strings.

He dropped his eyes to the guitar. He closed his eyes and let the beat evoke his senses. Then, he started to sing. A smile appears as he recites the words.

Steve walks warily down the street,
With the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
Machine guns ready to go

He glanced up towards her, grinning. His singing isn't the best, but it does it's job. He's a little bit over dramatic, but he's showing off.

Are you ready,
Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

He stopped and awaited her verdict.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Nighthook

Alexander Nighthook

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:44 pm

As soon a Sydney started the song, Nancy had to keep the smile off her face, it was a interesting song and fun to play. She didn't have that kinda style for songs but she admired it all the same.

Near the middle of the song she started to play along with the cords on her guitar.. listeneing while thinking at the same time. she supposed he earned what he wanted for her to do..

When he stopped she was almost fighting a chuckle, she was almost getting some kinda message out of that song, though she wasn't sure what. If anything he was confident.

"Alright, fine you win" she said relenting lightly, an amused light on her face.

She sighed and tried to think of a song he would likely know..

"Okay if you don't know this song I don't know what to do for you" she said with a smirk. Though honestly she was sure he would know it, it was fairly well known.

With that she started to strum to cords, to one of her favorite songs, origonally sung by one of her favorite artists of all time John Lennon.

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am in Love with my Guitar   I am in Love with my Guitar Empty

Back to top Go down

I am in Love with my Guitar
Page 1 of 1