The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) Vote_lcapPatronus (Nightwalk Green) Voting_barPatronus (Nightwalk Green) Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) Vote_lcapPatronus (Nightwalk Green) Voting_barPatronus (Nightwalk Green) Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Patronus (Nightwalk Green)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

Patronus (Nightwalk Green) Empty
PostSubject: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:23 pm

No trip back home would be complete without at least one night out, and Patronus had been the wizarding community's most popular nightclub since it opened ten years prior. The very first club in Diagon Alley, it was now flanked by three or four smaller, lesser clubs and as many pubs, all on the same small square that was built off a side street after the sudden and inexplicable surge in the Muggleborn population led to the demand for more varied and "modern" forms of entertainment.

The area, called Nightwalk for obvious reasons, even had a tiny theatre which showed wizard-made movies. The fledgling industry had the advantage over their muggle counterparts in that magic seemed to be a much more effective way to create movies, and the film/theatre hybrid that resulted was hugely popular. Rather than viewing a 2D screen, audiences viewed what would be described by muggles as "holograms".

Having viewed one of these unusual films with her Aunt Julia, Calixta now said her good-byes before parting ways, heading straight over to Patronus, her old stomping grounds. She vividly remembered sneaking off when it opened, even though she'd been a few months shy of being of age -- it was nothing a simple aging potion hadn't been able to manage. Thinking back, it was hard to believe that had been an entire decade ago. Shrugging off the thought, she walked into the long line that went down the sidewalk, adjusting her clothing.

For the occasion, Calixta had slicked her long blonde hair up into a ponytail and donned thin, large hoop earrings after the retro 90's style that was all the rage. Her simple but tight-fitting black dress fell about six inches above the knee, and she wore it with a silver belt clasped at her waist; the ensemble flaunted her curves without revealing too much. A few skinny bangles adorned one wrist, but her fingers were bare other than an unassuming light pink manicure, to advertise the fact that Calixta was available and ready to party.

It wasn't long before she was walking into the club, which boasted five dance floors, 20-foot tall ceilings, and a V.I.P. penthouse as well as a "secret" V.I.P. area located underground that housed a grotto and much more, from the rumors she'd heard. The main dance hall featured retro music from the early 21st century, both magical and muggle, while the upper floors played more modern selections. Each floor had their own distinctive decorative style, according to the type of music they each played.

For example, the first floor was decorated in the traditional post-war style; lots of mirrors and glass to create a very open feel, with an enchanted ceiling that mimicked the sky, obviously an homage to the famous duel between Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort that took place in Hogwarts' Great Hall. Non-disruptive versions of the popular fireworks from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes wheeled about in sync to the music, and spelled out song lyrics. It was here that Calixta chose to linger, having always loved that enchanted ceiling and the wide open feeling of the first level.

Last edited by Calixta Harper on Sun May 29, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Career: Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Bastian walked into the fancey nightclub, in dress robes and all, he was supposed to meet a client here for a meeting before their court date the next day. However he didn't realized his client was a young partier, who was far to distracted by the attractive young ladies danceing.

Bastian begain to become fustrated, with his client as the young mans mind was long gone from the task at hand.

"Young sir if you would kindly pay attention, you are very ill prepared for tomorrow.. the prosecution vill tear you to shreads" he grumbled holding his folder up infront of the young mans face to block his view of the dancers.

However his client seemed not to care, with a quick "Raincheck dude?" he got up and vanished into the dance floor..

"Idiotic lad.." Bastian muttered to himself shaking his head as he got up from the booth they had been sitting at and ordered a wine from the bar, becoming bored rather quickly he sat down and started writing in a note book of sorts trying to think of a way to appeal all the proecuters points.. or perhaps be allowed to question his client first.. however before he could really get started on his work, a teen likely just 17 and first time drinking alchole stumbled into him and vomited in his shoes.

For a second it looked like he might shout at the 17 year old girl, however he did quite the conteray. He guided the girl back to her firends, " Make sure the Lass gets home alright..." he muttered to bunch teenagers.

After they giggled their way out of the club, he vanished the vomit from his shoes and sighed.. "I need a drink"

He then went over to the bar and odered a shot of firewiskey, however before he took it he spotted a familiar face in the croud, his first thought was she was stunning in the dress.. however he nodded his head in her direction, and head his glass up to her in hello.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Enjoying a dance with a handsome young wizard, Calixta thought she was seeing things when she glimpsed Bastian in the crowd. After all, Patronus was hardly his kind of scene. But when he nodded at her and raised a glass, she knew it wasn't the flickering lights playing a trick on her. She beamed and nodded back in response before turning back to her dance partner, a lanky ginger whose first name she did not manage to catch over the roar of the music -- Weasley something or the other.

"I'm sorry, I've just spotted someone I know," she shouted in the general direction of his ear, and the wizard nodded, under the mistaken impression that she was heading to the loo. Without any further delay, Calixta wended her way through the massive crowd until she finally made it over to Bastian, where she nearly collided with him as she was jostled about by a group of rowdy teenagers. She braced herself against his shoulders as they passed by, leaving chaos and angry shouts in their wake.

"I'm so sorry!" she said immediately, blushing and inwardly cursing her four inch high, fire engine red stilettos and she regained her balance and released her grip on Bastian. "Did you spill your drink?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:20 am

Bastian almost smiled when Calixta started to come over and took a drink when the group of soon annoying teenages crouded around, one of them almost knocked his drink over if it weren't for a well timed levitation charm to catch it.. Next thing he knew Calixta nearly ran into him, because of the idiots. He sent a glare at the teens backs as they went on there way before turning his gaze back to his newly aquiered aqanitence. He eyes softened quickly and partly cocked a smile. "Ya alright Lass?" he asked, though he was pretty sure she was, he'd thought he ask anyway.

He waved her appolpgy off, it hadn't been her fault after all. "Not at all Dear Lady, not your fault" he said as she regained her balence.

"Nah, almost lost it, quick charm saved the day" he said levitating his drink back on the counter.. saving it for a tab bit later.

"It is nice to see ya again, Ya look Good, I mean.. Ja.. ya know what I mean" he stammered mentally cursing himself.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:33 am

Calixta blushed slightly again at the compliment; she leaned towards the bar and ordered a drink in an attempt to hide it. Having regained her composure as well as a fresh drink, she turned back to Bastian.

"Thank you," she finally replied, taking a sip. "You look good, too," she lied politely; he looked a lot better than "good," not that she was ready to admit that to him, anyway. Especially standing there with silly young wizards hanging about to compare him to; they looked like children next to his muscular form and rugged good looks. She couldn't help noticing Bastian appeared a bit out of place.

"What brings you here, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Bastian blinked and nodded his head "Thank ya Lass" he said finally finishing his drink and asking the bar tender for something different, he changed his mind about drinking himself numb tonight. He got a lemon cooler instead, much tamer for a night of talking then with firewhiskey.

He sighed at he question and tilted his head to the corner where his young Client was making out with a random girl who appeared around his age. "Supposed to be here to discusse a case tomorrow, however think the kid just used me as a ticket to get in here." he said shaking his head. Though if he were honest he didn't care right then.

"Was gonna have a drink or two then heading home, but i might stay a bit longer.." he said though he didn't admit it out loud yet he liked the company of the younger witch at his side, hence his diecision to stay and talk with her.

"What about you Dear Lady? Out for a night of fun?" he asked, though he never understood the fun in clubing.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Calixta smiled up at Bastian, wondering if that was an invitation to get to know each other a little better that she detected. "Yes, I guess you could say that. A bit of fun is exactly what I need right now -- ran into my cousins earlier today. Didn't know I was back. I guess you could say it was...rather unpleasant," she admitted with a wince. Unpleasant was an understatement; Neris had nearly shouted at her for the slight on her side of the family. Hiding out in Muggle London with her thoroughly non-magical aunt was just insult to injury.

"So, please -- do stay. I'd like that. You're good company," she told Bastian, just as a few kids from earlier ran by and bumped her again. "OI! Watch it!" she yelled out this time, rubbing her elbow with a grimace. "Much better company than this lot...why don't we head someplace a little less chaotic? This place is enormous, I bet you haven't even seen any of the other floors."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Bastian nodded sympathy in his eyes at hearing she had a unpleasnt meeting with certain members of her family. "Sorry ta hear it Lass" he said, not asking anything feeling it might not be proper to ask her what happened exactly.. but if she wished to say what happened he was all ears.

He chuckled not really needing further encouraging, "Your not so bad company yourself self Lass.."

He glared and nearly growled at the young people who kept running into them, and nodded to Calixta.

"Aye, lets go and yar right, I haven't seen much of the place yet" he said moving from his spot and motioning with his hand for her to lead the way.

Last edited by Liara Lightle on Mon May 30, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Making the rather bold decision to reach back to clasp Bastian's hand firmly in her own, Calixta led the way through the crowd to the shiny glass lifts. Turning back every now and then to make sure she wasn't moving too fast, they finally made it to the front of the line.

"What floor?" the lift attendant asked, directing his question to Bastian.

"The penthouse," Calixta replied, looking a bit askance at his rudeness. Without further reply, they were swept into the lift and directed to the top floor. Alone in the glass enclosure, it was much quieter than on the main floor.

"Finally, I can hear myself think again," she told Bastian with a smile, and then realized her fingers were still laced loosely through his. "Sorry," she mumbled, gently drawing her hand back with a faint blush and an embarrassed smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:02 pm

If Bastain has been shocked by his firend taking his hand then he hide it well, he actually didn't mind at all. He had wanted to take hers, but again wasn't sure it was proper. It seemed he was out of place in more areas the just the Patrous.. He had not been in the realm of courting or any sort of romance sinse his wife left him.. Needless to say he felt he was a fish out of water.

His jaw clinched when the lift attendant asked him where to, when it was clear Calixta was leading the way.

Once on the top floor Bastian breathed a sigh of relief, he had not realized how much he enjoy peace over the loud chaos.. perhaps that was why normal clubs and he never mixed well.

"Yeah tis refreshing.." he replied her.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the embarrased smile on her lovely face, " No worries Dear Lady, When a lovely lady such as yourself takes my hand I am not about to complain.... even if I wanted ta" he said hoping he was over stepping.

Outside the windows was a wonderful veiw, enchanted lights floated above the villiage lighting to street paths below and making good light for anyone flying a broomstick.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:52 pm

"But did you want to?" Calixta asked daringly, raising an eyebrow. I can always just blame it on the alcohol, she reasoned, walking over to the bouncer for the V.I.P.

"Adrian!" she cried happily, hugging the heavyset man affectionately.

"Callie! You didn't tell me you were coming back!" he exclaimed, ending the embrace. "And who's your friend?"

"This is Bastian," she replied with a smile. "Bastian Kaiser. And this is Adrian Slater, one of my dearest friends since childhood, and my best wingman," she said with a grin. "Or he was, til he got himself a steady," she teased, lightly punching his ribs. "And how is Tommy, anyway?"

"Wonderful as ever," Adrian replied with a wink. "But don't let me interrupt your date, we'll catch up later." Calixta's eyes widened at the term but Adrian continued without noticing her reaction. "I'll drop by Aunt Julia's tomorrow afternoon for tea," he promised, letting them into the V.I.P. area.

"I'll see you then," Calixta replied, stepping into the dimly lit room. It was only slightly smaller than the first floor, but much less crowded and populated with lots of sofas and tables, and waiters instead of a bar. There were no walls except for the lobby area they'd just passed through; instead, the area had floor to ceiling windows and a black, shiny ceiling that was a dramatic contrast from the intricately designed colorful paper lanterns that floated gently against the ceiling.

Last edited by Calixta Harper on Tue May 31, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Bastain didn't answer and only chuckled at her daring statment, he couldn't give all away, But actions spoke louder then words in this instant and decided to take a leap and took her hand this time. As he still wanted to hold her hand in all honesty.

He nodded in greeting to the VIP bouncer, must be nice to be best buddies with the guy who can pick and choose who to let into the prestigous room. He blinked at the term date, then again he could really argue now could he? it looked quite like they were going out now didn't it? Perhaps they were..

Once inside he started in awe for a moment at the place quite beautiful really, if the place down staires was chaos this place was calm.

"Lovely place Lass" he muttered looking more comfortable in the surroundings, and seemed to fit in alot more.

He led the way this time having been to places similar to that while in his travels.. while none he had been in the company of a lovely lady.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:18 pm

Calixta smiled as Bastian slipped his hand back in hers, and felt relieved he seemed to take no offense to Adrian. She had to admit, of all the things she found appealing in a man, the ability to roll with whatever was thrown at him was way up there -- had to be, in her unconventional line of work. Now that they had arrived in a more comfortable location, she was happy to sit back so to speak, and let him take the lead. He would probably know more people present than she, anyway, since he was probably in the country more often than she was.

"Thank you," Calixta finally replied, squeezing Bastian's hand. "It really is quite lovely, I love what they've done with the place since I last came for a visit. I wonder if the rooftop area has been finished yet. Last time I came, it was still closed for construction."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Bastian nodded "Not sure lass we can ask about the roof top if ya like" he said heading over to one of the sofa's.

He noted a few higher ups from the ministry were there, who looked familier, but none he was especally firends with. He was a lawyer essentailly.. he'd roughed a few feathers with some of the Wizenagmot. Not that he really cared, he did his job nothing more.

A few quirked an eye brows at the new comers, some even looked shocked the Wizengamot lawyer had a date.

"Looks like a Wizenagmot hang out" he muttered in amusment as he motioned for his firend to take a seat.

"Tell me about your self Dear lady, aside from facts I know little about ya, I find meself curious" he asked if things were happeneing between them or not he wasn't sure.. but he liked Calixta that much he knew..
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Calixta took a seat beside Bastian and busied herself rearranging her clothes for a moment before answering.

"Well...I suppose like most other things, my story's a little bit complicated," she prefaced with a sigh. "But I'm not really in the mood to get into family drama after tonight -- I'm a halfblood, you see. As most of us are, nowadays. Let's see now -- well, I was rather good in school -- not really the studying type, it just came easy. Made me really appreciate a good challenge, I suppose. I took up languages to pass the time, but unfortunately my German's not that great. I never achieved fluency in that one because I didn't really have anyone to practise with, so my accent's a bit shite," she admitted with a grin.

"Now, it's your turn to tell me something about yourself, it's only fair. In German, if you prefer, although I'll answer in English. I'm not quite drunk enough to expose myself so readily to ridicule."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Bastian nodded in understanding over her family, they needn't get into the complicated stuff, he pleased to hear she had a easy time in school, where he didn't.

He looked impressed she knew German and other languages, reguardless that they were rudemntary or not.

"Ja, Only fair.." he said rubbing his hand on his chin thinking what to reveal. He chuckled at her request to say it in German and nodded, "I wouldn't make fun of ya Lass" he said with a short laught and a wink but continued.

(( Brown for "German" ))

"I am Half-blood as well, grew up in the muggle would though.. that I think would another story for another time. Though.. Not that great of Student.. kind of a bully in my younger days unfortunately. Grew out of it of course. Cause of my job I know English, Russian, French and German of course.. My french isn't the best though.." he said with a looking sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:09 pm

"Alright, then," Calixta said with a sigh. "But don't say I didn't warn you if you can't understand a word of my mangled German. Wouldn't want to get bullied about it," she teased. "My Russian is about as bad as my German, but French was easy because I had a French nanny as a child. And the housekeeper was from Seville, so my Spanish is really good too." That was about the extent of her German, so she switched back to English.

"I'll admit I got an appetite for sangria from sneaking into her room," she added, shaking her head. "I was a troublesome child. But at least I had good taste." Spotting a waiter coming near, Calixta waved to get his attention before turning back to Bastian.

"I'm going to order one. Would you like anything?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Bastian smiled "Your not bad"he said heard much worse attempts.

He chuckled and casually rolled his eyes at her tease, "Aye, I quit, I swear " he said he said shaking his head though not really taking offence to it.

"Ah tis the oposite for me Lass, Grew up around German and Russian, ny father taught me English when I was 14 and I have ta learn french for me training as international Auror or and later Lawyer. French is still my weakest though" he said with a shrug.

Bastian nodded to the waiter, "Aye I will get a white wine please, thank ya good man" he thanked. He was a atmostphereic drinker.. if alone and in a dusty old bar he would get the hard stuff like firewhiskey or Vodka. In here however.. wine seemed more approprate.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:49 pm

"Sangria for me, please," Calixta told the waiter with a smile. She tipped him after he handed them their drinks, and then settled in comfortably on the couch. Pleased at the quick service, she was sipping with a contented look upon her face, wondering what to ask Bastian next, when the last person she wanted to see made a very unwelcome appearance.

"Hello, Calixta," came the all-too-familiar drawl of Neris Greengrass-Boutin, Calixta's least favourite cousin -- to put it nicely. Just the sound of Neris' affected French accent was enough to set her teeth on edge. She shot Bastian an oh, shit! look and downed her glass while Neris appraised her current company. "And who might this be? I'm sure we've never been introduced before. He seems nothing like the usual....type you usually associate with," she added rudely, apparently unable to use the term "people" to refer to muggles and Muggleborns. Typical.

"Nice to see you too, Neris, I'm well, thanks for enquiring," Calixta replied sarcastically, just barely able to contain an eye roll. "This here is Bastian Kaiser. Bastian, this is my cousin, Neris Greengrass-Boutin," she said simply, unable to say anything kinder for Neris and unwilling to speak for Bastian.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Bastian raised an eyebrow at the exchange feeling the mood shift drastically, perhaps this was the unplesant family Calixta spoke of. But none the less he'd be polite until given sufficent reason not to be. Though the rude comments the woman gave were not putting on his good side for a first meeting.

He placed his wine glass down and looked the witch in the eye, "Aye Nice to meet you, Mrs. Boutin" he greeted. though said nothing more as he got the strong impression Calixta didn't want the woman around, and he couldn't blame her if this was how her causin was.. He wasn't up for playing the pureblood, halfblood, muggleborn. game..
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Neris' eyebrows shot up so far at the sound of his accent that they nearly disappeared into her hairline; it was all Calixta could do to repress a groan. "It's Miss Boutin, actually, I am not married," Neris replied, fluttering her eyelashes and smiling at him. Are. You. Serious. Right. Now, Calixta thought, flushing in embarrassment and wishing Neris would drop dead on the plush carpet.

"That's right, practically a spinster now at the ripe old age of 24," she interjected, with a self-deprecating laugh, "I suppose that makes me a dried up old maid, then."

"If you insist," Neris retorted with a shrug, taking off her travelling cloak before sitting across from Bastian. She was wearing a very shiny, very short gold dress covered in sequins, that left little to the imagination. Frankly, Calixta was just impressed she'd managed to squeeze into it at all, as it was so tight that Neris was practically wearing her own breasts as a necklace. The relatively thin young woman looked like she was going to pop out of her dress, resembling nothing so much as an overstuffed sausage about to burst from it's casings. She cringed in sympathy and flagged down the waiter again; it was going to be a long night by the looks of it.

"Double shot of vodka, please. Straight, no chaser." There was a reason Calixta's mother's side of the family thought she was a raging alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Bastian's wasn't really sure he liked where this was going.. and was starting to feel like he was sandwitched into a family feud..

"Ah sorry lass.. Miss Boutin" he muttered taking a slightly longer sips of his wine. Plus the dress if he could call it a dress that she was wearing was entierly to distracting.

"Merlin.." was all he could think he momentarily glansed at Calixta, wondering what the heck he was supposed to do in this situation. The he saw her order more drinks.. this was not a good sign.. if only he could make the woman leave.. he doubted that would go over well..

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:28 pm

"So, where are you from?" Neris asked, turning in her seat so she was facing Bastian and ignoring her cousin completely. Calixta took the opportunity to mouth silent apologies to Bastian and gesture that they could make a quick run for it as soon as they could manage, all of which Neris was blissfully unaware of. She ordered a cocktail for herself and continued to flutter her eyelashes at him in a really awkward manner.

"Might I know your family, perhaps?" she continued, which Calixta recognised as her "sneaky" way of wanting to know his blood status. She winced and finished her drink as an excuse to get the waiter to come back.

"Excuse me, might I know if the roof level is open?" she whispered to him.

"Yes, it was reopened just last week -- I highly recommend you go see the new renovations." You bet I will, she thought, relieved. "Thank you," she remembered to add just in time.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Bastian almost sighed when the younger womans eyes were upon him, this was getting really awkward.. Though at the look Calixta sent him, he silently held his glass up for a moment and took a drink. his studle way of saying "no worries".

"Germany" was his one worded reply.. is way getting annoy people to leave him be.. be as boreing as a person can be and not ask the other anything..

He rubbed his hand through his hair, "Don't think so Lass, Father is a Russian Wizenagmot offical.. Mother was a muggle and no longer lives" he answered hoping that bit of information would throw her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:16 am

Calixta smiled wickedly at Bastian behind Neris's back. He doesn't miss a thing, she thought delightedly. Predictably, Neris was far less delighted with Bastian's answer.

"You're probably right," she replied coolly, uncrossing her legs and standing up. "I should probably get going, though, it's getting late," she lied unconvingingly, not that Calixta cared or was at all surprised.

"Good-bye, Neris," she practically sang, waving her off with a smirk that was not reciprocated.

"Well she sure cleared out of here fast!" Calixta commented, watching her cousin exit the lounge. "Lovely, isn't she?" she joked feebly, shaking her head.

"No really, but that was horrendous, Bastian, I am so sorry," she said seriously, reaching over and laying her hand over his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patronus (Nightwalk Green)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: Diagon Alley :: Patronus Night Club-
Jump to: