The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Pistols and Puppies EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Pistols and Puppies EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Pistols and Puppies EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Pistols and Puppies EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Pistols and Puppies EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Pistols and Puppies EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Pistols and Puppies Vote_lcapPistols and Puppies Voting_barPistols and Puppies Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Pistols and Puppies Vote_lcapPistols and Puppies Voting_barPistols and Puppies Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Pistols and Puppies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Julian Kaiser

Julian Kaiser

Pistols and Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm

By the time that Julian and Nicole had finished with their shower, it had been more appropriate to order lunch than breakfast, but Julian flaunted the rules, anyway, ordering a short stack of pancakes and smothering them in butter and syrup. The early afternoon had passed pleasantly away, and sooner than he'd expected, he found himself standing outside of Bastian's flat in Germany, with Nicole by his side. He was simultaneously pleased and nervous, and kept fiddling with his Ministry-issued Portkey as they'd mounted the steps leading to the flat.

Before he knocked on the door, Julian turned to Nicole placing a hand at hr waist and looking down into her eyes. "Listen -- thank you so much for coming with me today. I just -- I really appreciate it," he started, licking his lips, which seemed to have gone rather dry.

"I just wanted to know -- how do you want me to introduce you?" he tried again, hoping he hadn't hinted around the question too much. There wasn't really a subtler way to ask what she wanted to be called, and that was a mistake he definitely did not want to make in front of Bastian and Violet.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Gage Hall
Blood Rank: Muggle-born
Career: [H] Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Nicole was honestly a little nervous when Julian mentioned they would be going to Germany to pick up his daughter. First of all, she hadn't yet met his brother. Secondly, she hoped she wouldn't have to do too much talking independently in the German language. It'd likely land her in hot water if she attempted anything outside of simple phrases.

After their shower Nicole did her best to freshen up the clothes she had enough so as to be presentable and pulled her hair into a loose and messy ponytail instead of her traditionally tight one. Perhaps next time she'd let Julian have fun and style her hair for her. It was also more toward lunch than breakfast. Nicole did her part to buck the system by ordering a couple of pancakes with butter and syrup, though also added country fried steak to that.

Now they both stood at the last remaining portal that kept Julian from his little girl.

The witch gazed up at him. Despite her boots providing a little more height it was still a requirement. She placed her hand on his arm affectionately, and reached forward to clasp his other hand. Nicole smiled. "And thank you for inviting me," she said softly. "I should probably at least offer to invite you to meet my kin at some point..." A shrug punctuated the statement. An invitation for them to come to England or going back to America were the only two ways of doing that.

Nicole tilted her head at the question. She thought about her response, unsure if he meant by name or by what she was to him. Deciding to be thorough, the witch started by stepping forward and giving Julian a hug. "Nicole or Nikki is fine... If you don't mind, I'd rather save 'Nini' for more... intimate... occasions for now." She smirked, arching an eyebrow at him. "As for what to refer to me as... well, I'm not sure 'lover' is really appropriate in front of a seven-year-old or if you would prefer to broadcast us as that. But if it won't upset her and you're fine with it, I certainly wouldn't object to being called your girlfriend... Unless you have any other ideas?" Her smile widened as she reached up to feign adjusting a stray lock of Julian's hair.
Back to top Go down
Julian Kaiser

Julian Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Julian hugged Nicole back, landing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Aye, I'd like that...whenever you want, just let me know," he told her, although his mind was rather too distracted by the thought of her meeting Violet to really think about meeting the rest of her family just yet. He was pleased by the offer, regardless. Her comment about his little pet name for her made him blush slightly, but he had to agree with her assessment.

"Erm...yeah, I should probably...well let's keep that between you and I, ja? Just our little thing, Nini," he murmured, tucking a hand under her hair and kissing her on the lips this time.

"I'll erm...well Nikki will be easier for Violet to pronounce, anyway...her English is a bit rusty, and you could cut that accent with a butter knife," he smirked, fondly reminiscent of the daughter he'd be seeing in a few seconds. It made him more eager to hurry up and knock on the door, but he had one last warning for Nicole first.

"I have no problem with the term "lover," although yes, that might be too...vivid, for a seven year old. Not to mention my brother...I don't expect that calling you my girlfriend will upset her at all, actually I'm worried about just the opposite. Her mother's just remarried recently, and she's all excited about the new baby sister she'll be getting in a few weeks, so I'm afraid Violet's kind of playing matchmaker lately. She sees all the world as a fairytale, in that whole princesses and pirate ships phase, so if she says anything...well, just don't be too alarmed, anyway. Bastian told me she gave him and his girlfriend quite the turn the other day, asking them when they were getting married an' all...she thinks everyone's getting married. So." He blushed as he released Nicole from the hug and shrugged his helplessness to her.

"Could be worse!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Nicole nodded, glad that Julian seemed agreeable. She didn't remark upon it further since it would take some setting up and quite frankly the thought terrified her more than the thought of falling head-over-heels for Julian all of a sudden. There was still much to tell him that she hadn't said. "Ja," Nicole echoed, accepting his kiss and giving as much back as he gave. "Just between us."

A quiet and half-chuckled "Aww," left the witch as Julian brought up the girl's rusty English and thick German accent. "Whatever you think will be easiest. I'm sure that accent's adorable."

She listened to Julian's thoughts on what Nicole's 'title' would be in terms of describing their relationship. The witch had to hold back a smirk at the thought of his brother reacting to the more vivid terminology. Her mischievous streak let a little of it through for Julian to see, however. The expression turned curious then at Julian's worry. At first one eyebrow arched in enlightenment, but the other followed soon afterward. "Oh..." Nicole offered after a moment. She wasn't quite sure what to say to Julian regarding the fact his ex-wife was expecting a child, and likely not one by him. If that had been her, her siblings would have had to hold her back from insisting on a shootout with the woman that took her man. But Nicole wasn't quite sure she wanted to discuss kids in any detail just yet outside of the ones they each cared for.

The next moment, though, the witch smiled and giggled. A mental image of a little German girl playing matchmaker with everyone she came in contact with sounded cute. When she was the little girl Nicole was more interested in assigning everyone to a squadron in her little army that consisted largely of kin. "I'll keep that in mind. Although, now I'm curious: given our situation, I wonder which of us would be the pirate?" she asked playfully, unconcerned now that she was aware.

"Yep, it could definitely be worse. And to give you a heads-up about Shelly... she hasn't done it yet but don't be surprised if she starts referring to you as 'Uncle Julian' now that she's seen you a couple of times - just a gut feeling I have. She's been doing it since the cradle from what Travis mentioned to me once." Nicole leaned her fist towards the door and glanced at Julian with a smile. "Together?"
Back to top Go down
Julian Kaiser

Julian Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 am

Julian chuckled, shaking his head. "I didn't say it wasn't adorable...just might make it a bit difficult to understand at first. I know you're used to my perfect, accent less English," he teased, remembering a time not too long ago when his accent had been just as bad as Violet's, and worse. Nicole had only gotten the tip of the iceberg when Antonio had told her about his little mishap at the pizza place; there were plent more stories where that came from. Maybe one day he'd tell her.

Right now he was too busy being relieved that she seemed to find Violet's predilection for match-making to be amusing. He was worried it might be too much too fast....but they did keep saying they'd make their own pace, and so they seemed to be. Julian wasn't used to things truly being as uncomplicated as he'd prefer. Mentally shaking himself, he visibly relaxed, trying to get used to the sensation. Nicole's joke helped -- it was remarkable how quickly she could put him at ease, just by being herself.

"Between the two of us, I'd definitely be the princess," he teased, doing a little curtsy for comedic effect. "Uncle Julian just loves the color pink!" he continued, smirking as Nicole made her own remarks about Shelly. The girl could call him whatever she liked, as long as she didn't mind him dating her aunt. Julian too, placed his fist against the door.

"Together," he agreed, knocking on the door.

Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Bastian Kiaser
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Lawer

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Bastain was a little nervous, and trying not to show it, he had been asked to watch Violet for a while from Julian and his brother had yet to come and get her that night. He wondered if something happened and he got himself in trouble. His brother was a auror and a grown man he knew.. but some habits died hard, or never died at all as the case maybe. He tried to think of reasons why Julian was so late in picking his daughter up.

Violet was to suspious for the moment, as she was used to her father working busy and her going to visit family firends and relatives until bussiness was done and she could go home with her dad again. She was currently watching cartoon and eating breakfast with Wicket when the knock sounded on the door.

"I'll get it!" she called out first springing up to answer the door.

Bastain shook his head, "Vi hold on I will get it" he said standing from the kitchen table, he was sure it was finally Julian, but just in case it wasn't he didn't want to make any chance's with the world like it was. He patted Violet on the head and answered the door.

He blinked to see his brother and he was not alone.. "Julian? and Lass I don't believe we have met?" he said looking between his brother and he firend curiously.

"Hi Daddy" Violet greeted poking her head out from behind her uncle.

She spotted Nikki and smiled as well "Hello" she said with grin.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Nicole smiled at Julian's response and nodded, though laughed a little at the teasing. As she recalled, he dipped into his accent quite a bit not so long ago. The wizard had even had a slight linguistic mix-up. Recalling these instances made the witch pleasantly smile even more. "What I mean is don't worry. I'm sure we'll get along just fine," Nicole chuckled, pressing her head against his chest.

Her emerald eyes bugged slightly with comedy at Julian's response of him taking the princess role, going so far as to curtsey. That was too funny! Nicole was clearly fighting to keep a straight face, her lips twitching and clearly being bitten from behind closed doors so to speak. His comment on the color pink finally did it: Nicole laughed so loud and hard she leaned against both Julian and the door for support after they had knocked. "Merlin, Julian...!" she panted with amusement when she was finally able to talk. "That was hilarious!" In all seriousness, though, she was relieved that Julian was unfazed about the possibility of being dubbed an uncle. And... if such a thing did come to pass... Nicole rather liked the idea of the both of them dressing as pirates. The witch initially thought of this Halloween and taking Shelly trick-or-treating as a small band of pirates, possibly. However she realized in the next moment with a bit of a jolt that Shelly wouldn't be there. She'd be at Hogwarts. On to 'Plan B' then.

Nicole finally recovered completely by the time the door opened. The wizard on the other side seemed about as tall as Julian. She felt like a Chihuahua sizing up a Saint Bernard, but refused to be intimidated by size. Besides, this was Julian's brother. Nicole supposed she could trust him and would remain neutral while the waters were tested. He couldn't be all that bad to willingly take care of a small child. "Nicole Archer," she introduced herself politely. Julian could explain further since it would be his surprise for his family. An eyebrow arched in question as to the other wizard's name. Julian had said at one point what it was, but Nicole couldn't recall what it was.

At the sound of the little girl's voice Nicole lowered her emerald gaze to the child and smiled. "Or just 'Nikki' if that's easier," she continued as Violet exchanged a greeting with her father. It didn't take long for the girl to set her gaze upon Nicole next. "Hello, Violet," the witch replied, smiling pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Despite the fact that it was Bastian who answered the door, Julian didn't have eyes for anyone other than Violet the moment she came into view.

"Vi, my beautiful baby girl, look how big you've gotten since last I saw you!" he crowed, plucking her right up from where she stood, partially hidden behind Bastian. Of course he'd seen her only the day before, but he couldn't resist teasing her as he swung her around, laughing.

"Violet, I want you to meet someone, alright? This is Nicole Archer, but you can call her Nikki, she said it's okay. She's my girlfriend, Violet," he explained, taking his final turn and ending up facing Nicole.

"But someone's missing here, where's Wicket?..." Julian let the question trail off as the little puppy shoved his head around Bastian's leg, sniffing curiously. "There he is..." he murmured, cradling Violet more securely against his chest. She really was too big for this now, but he didn't care. Looking at Nicole now, he realised he'd been speaking German out of sheer force of habit, and that she probably didn't understand a single word he's said.

"I'm sorry, Nikki...just giving you a proper introduction," he explained with a sheepish smile. "And Bastian, thank you so much for looking after Vi for me. I think I've found her a proper sitter, so you can get a bit of a rest. I know I've been abusing the privilege," he said apologetically.

Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Bastian shook his head, he didn't mind looking after Violet, she was his niece.. family.. any time day night she was welcome. "Brothers first Juli, and she is my niece.. Anytime" he assured. Thought for course this promise was made under the assumtion Julian needed a hand, with his job he couldn't do it all the time. But he would try his best.

He held a hand out to Nicole, nodding with slight smile on his face, so his brother has found someone, she certainly seemed like a nice woman. Diffinanlty someone his brother needed. "Pleasure ta meet ya Lass, you two want to come in for a coffee or tea?" he asked since they were there.

Violet giggled at her Dad, "Silly Daddy, ya only saw me yesterday.. haven't grown that much!" she voiced hugging him back along with his hold. She didn't mind being babied by her dad. She had missed him for so long it felt good.

She looked up at Nicole, slightly shyly.. she had been the same around her step dad as well until she got to know him. "Hello" she said with no small amount of confidence and stuck her hand out...

Then she seemed to realize something and blushed "Sorry.. hello" she repeated this time in english.

Wicket let out a bark and ran over to the group wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Nicole accepted Bastian's offered hand, giving it a strong but not vice-like grip and a decent shake. "Likewise," she smiled. Nicole wasn't quite sure what Julian had planned to do for the day, but taking a few minutes to get acquainted with his brother and letting the father/daughter combo visit for a bit seemed like a good idea. "If it's not any trouble, then sure," the witch answered, glancing to Julian to see if he agreed with the idea.

Although she had clearly heard Julian's words, Nicole's expression warmed considerably at seeing Julian and Violet together. She couldn't understand the exchanges of words other than one or two bits, aside from names, but the affection was plain to see and hear. Julian seemed to be a great father. And a very loving one, she decided, observing the fact that Violet was getting much too big to be carried as Julian was presently holding her yet he did so anyway. Something told Nicole that no matter how tall or old Violet would get, she'd still be Julian's little girl. The witch held similar feelings for Shelly.

She smiled at Julian’s apology, ”It’s alright.” Nicole’s emerald eyes next focused on little Violet when she spoke. The witch smiled further, nearly grinning. ‘Hello’ was one non-obscene word Nicole knew in German. Although the child’s words were a little shy the offered hand was anything but. Without any hesitation Nicole stepped forward and took the offered hand in a gentler hold than she’d used with Bastian and gave it a shake. ”Hello,” Nicole echoed, deliberately pushing some uncertainty into her tone to hint she didn’t know a lot of German.

At the bark from the little puppy she’d noticed meandering around she glanced down for just a moment to acknowledge it with a quiet chuckle. It was her assumption that the tiny creature belonged to the girl. Although it was a guess it didn’t seem likely to Nicole that Bastian’s pet of choice would be a cute little dog. Most of the men she knew that had pets had medium to large dogs.

Returning her gaze to Violet she added, ”You’re a very pretty little girl! How are you, Violet?”
Back to top Go down
Julian Kaiser

Julian Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:54 am

Julian shifted a little bit, making sure Violet was being held securely. She was heavy, but he was strong and nothing could tempt him to set her down until he absolutely had to -- although the mention of coffee was quite tempting.

"Coffee would be great, Bas. Are you sure you don't mind?" he asked, not meaning to echo Nicole. Glancing over her to gauge her reaction, he'd realised she was doing the same, and had to grin, although he his it behind Violet's hair. Julian shifted his weight again, this time to make it a bit easier for Violet and Nicole to talk.

"And you want anything before we go, my little flower? Have you got all your toys, and Wicket's things?"
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Bastian nodded, "No come on in coffee is fresh and got more then enough" he said moving out of the way to let them in.

Violet grined at Nicole in a second, and blushed at her complement. "Thank you, your pretty to" she said with a nod, then she turned back to her Dad.

" I still have all my things inside Daddy, and my pictures I drew too, we can stay for a few more minutes. I'll get everything" she said nodding enthusicastically.

She paused and looked at Nicole, "Will ya be coming home with us?" she asked bubbly

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:39 am

Nicole went a little pink at the return compliment from Violet. "Thank you..." she murmured. Violet was a charming little girl, the witch decided. Nicole wouldn't be surprised if Julian spoiled the little girl something fierce, or otherwise had much to do to hold back. It had been the same at first between Nicole and Shelly.

She murmured another round of thanks to Bastian for his hospitality as she stepped into the apartment. Nicole didn't dare venture too far without Julian or their host. The witch stood in a very relaxed form of 'at ease' and watched the goings on between Julian and Violet, as well as kept a slight eye on Wicket to make sure the puppy didn't wander too far.

At Violet's question, Nicole favored Julian with a glance. If need be, one of the wizards could translate for Violet. And what's more, Julian could explain more thoroughly to her if he felt it was needed. "I would be glad to spend the day with you and your Daddy, Violet, if you would like me to. In fact, I need to pick up my little girl today, too. Would you like to meet her?"
Back to top Go down
Julian Kaiser

Julian Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:18 am

Julian looked a bit wary at Violet's question, visibly relaxing at Nicole's response. He too was not exactly sure how she'd meant the question, but felt Nicole handled it well. If Violet meant something different by it, she could and would almost certainly say so. The look Nicole bestowed upon Julian was returned with the slightest of shrugs, as he was still holding Violet in his arms.

"How d'ya like the sound of that, Vi? Would you like to meet Shelly and her kitten? I'm sure you'd have a good time," he said encouragingly, smoothing her hair back and frowning slightly. Bastian had never quite gotten the hang of caring for the little girl's hair, as Holly had always been very particular, and Annika's had been very different than Violet's. As Violet was a rather active child, she tended to require more than just a simple combing, as evidenced by the tangle his fingers reached.

Almost absent-mindedly, Julian conjured a brush and began teasing it out, careful so as not to yank her hair. He'd learned the hard way that doing so would make Violet cry, which was obviously very unpleasant for everyone involved.

"It'd be nice if Wicket had a little friend, ja?" he asked, setting her down so he could spin her around. A measured flick of his wand folded Violet's hair neatly away from her face in a secure French braid, a style he could never manage without magic. How Muggles did without was sometimes quite baffling; the spell book of childrearing-type spells Bastian and Holly had presented to Julian upon the occasion of Violet's birth was dog-eared and quite battered from overuse. It was possibly the most helpful gift he'd ever received, and the thought of not being able to use the knowledge contained within made him appreciate what a tough job Nicole had of it with Shelly, and all by herself at that. Well, perhaps not quite all by herself, now -- the thought made Julian smile to himself as he led the way into Bastian's living room.
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Voilet beamed, kitten? another new firend? Sounded wonderful.. "Yay! that sounds great thank you! she said happily as her Dad took a brush to her messy hair. She liked having her hair brushed, as long as it didn't hurt, strangly enough her dad was the only one who could do it right.

The Seven year old looked at her puppy, she was unsure how he would like a kitten or how a kitten would him. Even she knew dogs and cats were famous for not getting along. "Would the kitten like Wicket?" she asked remembering that Wicket scared some birds off her uncles porch that morning,

Bastian chuckled and got out a few cups out of his cupborad for coffee, and poured the hot liquid into each. Also a small orange juice for Violet, so the girl wouldn't be left out. He brought the cups out to the living room and sat them down on the coffee table.

"Milk? cream? sugar?" he asked simply while motioning for them to sit down. The additude of Nicole seemed very familiar to him... perhaps she was Auror or an officer of some sort. He was sure he would find out sooner or later. Julian certain seemed taken with her, in fact this was the most content he had seen his brother. With Nicole by his side and Violet in his arms.. But for now he kept his observastions to himself.

"Sugar!" Violet answered snickering.

Bastian raised an eye in amusment. "You dear girl are already full of sugar"

Violet giggled, as she had poriage with raisens and brown sugar in it... extra brown sugar. "True" she said in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Nicole watched, captivated, as Julian took a brush to Violet's hair. The gentleness the wizard employed amazed her. She supposed she shouldn't be surprised. Julian had been gentle in handling her. Then again anyone would be gentle toward a woman carrying known albeit concealed weapons. If it weren't against the witch's nature she'd consider going around unarmed for a day. That was as likely to happen as Vinzent was about to give his next speech dressed in drag.

The German from Violet was mostly lost on Nicole until it got to the 'thank you'. She was even further amazed as Julian magicked Violet's hair into a French Braid. Nicole herself had to resort to consulting a book on how to braid hair like that, and even then didn't always turn out right. That was about when book and child were handed over to Lori. "The kitten is young still," Nicole explained. "Sometimes dogs and cats can become friends, if they meet early enough."

She followed Julian into his brother's living room. "Cream and sugar, please," Nicole murmured, sitting down when she was prompted to. She observed the small family cluster with care and only the slightest hint of caution. The witch chuckled at the exchange between Violet and her uncle before setting Julian with a rather cheeky-looking smile. "Violet loves her sugar, I take it?" Nicole inquired to whichever wizard chose to answer, a snicker still upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pistols and Puppies   Pistols and Puppies Empty

Back to top Go down

Pistols and Puppies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: Residence :: Bastain Kiaser's Flat-
Jump to: