The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Londaon International Airport - Now What? Vote_lcapLondaon International Airport - Now What? Voting_barLondaon International Airport - Now What? Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Londaon International Airport - Now What? Vote_lcapLondaon International Airport - Now What? Voting_barLondaon International Airport - Now What? Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Londaon International Airport - Now What?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Edward Royale
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood
Career: High Class Merc/Unemplyed

Londaon International Airport - Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:15 pm

John had just arrived in London and then itt hit. "Now what?" John stood there looking at the letter he had found. "Hogworts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" he read th letter once more. " I start asking about this to just anyone I'm going to find myself in a British Insansylum. "Wait. A magic school. You idiot, John.Who in their right mind would believe that a school would exist where "witchcraft and Wizardry" is taught. It's probley a prank or something. You idiot." John berated himself as he began to walk toward the hotel he reserved a room for. Well, you have two months in London. You can atleast enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://anothercastlereviews.com/home.html
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Theresa Gordon stepped off the terminal a the international airport, she had just got in from a talk with her older sister. She was just getting off at the exit to go to the one of many magical enterences into the magical world when she over heard the most purcliar thing.. A muggle man muttering about a magic school and how he had been a idiot.. This caught her attention..

"Hmm in need of any assiatance Sir?" she asked getting one of those feelings from him, he could be important.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 pm

John turned expecting some one from the airport staff offering directions to his surprise it was another traveller. Her voice marked her as habing lived in England for quite some time but wasn't born there. The way she asked the question carried an almost expected awnser. There was concern in her face but a hint of interest or curiosity as well.

After this quick analysis John decided how to approch this problem. "Yes do, I'm looking for a place called..uh...Hogworts. You don't happen to know of it do you?" John asked adding a pause before Hogworts as if he was trying tio remember hoping to sound like a tourist who lost his map.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Terri blinked eyes wide, and smiled moved her in a different direction, "This way, though I must ask how you know about hogwarts? you wouldn't happen to have magic?" she said leading the way very curious.

"I assume you are not a student there... you look a tab old" she said a smirk on her face, even though the thought occured to her leading a muggle to the magical world was big no no.

Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 am

"Oh crap. I'm either someone crazier then me or magic is real." John thought his situtation out in his head. The curiosity piqued when John mentioned Hogworts.John was unsure how to awnser if he had magic. The woman seemed to truely believe magic was a real thing but John obivous never heard of it. Either it was a secert the "normal" world didn't know about or she was crazy would be found out soon. "How else would I know about Hogworts."

John thought back to the letter, one of the books was "A History of Magic," that's a good cover story "Of course, I am hoping to attain a postition teaching history next simester." She was getting anxious, John hoped that he could keep up the charade long enough to get some awnsers.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 am

Terri rasied an eye brow, a professor of histroy of magic, she found it odd that he was looking to apply at hogwarts to teach, yet didn't know how to even enter the magical world.

"Interesting, I am a professor there as well, Diniations" she said rounding the cornor and coming up on Kings cross station.

Something felt odd about him, it was that sixth sence kicking in... No he was not what he seemed.

"Oh my name is Theresa Gordon By the way, sorry I have a terrible habit of not telling people my name" she said sheepishly holding her hand out to shake.

Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 am

"How did I get myself into this?" John asked himself. She was getting suspicous.

"Interesting." John tried to give an impression of respect but lack the surpirse he was expirencing.

"Johnathon Anderson the Third." he shook her hand. "Please to meet Theresa Gordon.

They wre headed to King's Cross station, we're headed to a Magical School by train?
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Terri nodded and led the way passed afew platforms,"Pleasure to meet you as well, Johnathan the third" she said with smile, though she still couldn't shake the feeling there was something about him..

They neared the barrier to platform 9 and 3/4s.. it was ment to be solid to muggles unless the already knew it was there, and were sure they could get through. Time to put her suspision to the test. "Here we go John.." she motioned to the barrier.

"The barrier to the platform to take us to Hogwarts, want to give it a try?" she asked with a smile on her face. Of course any sane muggle would think she was nuts..
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Theresa was pointing at the column between platforms 9 and 10. John found this curios but given the number of coincidences wit Hogworts and what has been dicussed John had already accepted that magic may very well be real.

"Well John, you`ve already come to England based on a letter of a dead man and intuition, asked a stanger about a magic school and told her you were a historian of magic. What`s walking into a brick wall going to do?" John thought o himself as he proceeded towards the column.

John walked right into the wall and felt a solid wall. He grabbed his now bleeding nose and looked toward Thersa, "Ì know, I know, it`s hilarious. Now tell me how you know so much about a prank involving a murder victim." John dropped the pretense and got back to what got him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 am

Terri rasied her brows, so she had been right, the man was a muggle.. very interesting indeed.

"Prank on a murder victim? Hmmm that is one I haven't heard before I must say.. and have heard a lot of stories" she said looking thoughtful to herself.

"Sorry I had a suspiousion you weren't who you said you were, Hogwarts.. is not a prank" she stepping in the barrier before sticking her head back out.

"Tell me about this murder if you are able.. perhaps I can help? I have a nack for those kinda things" she said walking back out of the barrier again.. she imagined she might have been putting him round the bend for this.

"How would it be concected to Hogwarts? it being a school and all..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm

"As you might have guessed I'm not a historian. I'm a P.I. who was requested by the F.B.I. to assist in a murder investigation. Unfortunately I can't go into detail but I can show you this-" John reached into his coat pocket and brought out the letter and held it out to Theresa and then he realised why he was so drawn to the name Hogworts.

"Grandfather's stories!" John smiled as he came to the conclusion. "Pardon my outburst, but I believe that my maternal grandfather may have attended Hogworts nearly 50 ago. He used to tell me stories but I thought they just that." John explained.

"This must be the way to Platform 9 and...9 and..." John grew quiet as he tried to remember the name,
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Thearsa grinned growing more fasinated by this by the moment, " 9 and 3/4? Yes I will take you through if you like perhaps help you in this investigation, sounds like the murder victim was a wizard" she said reaching out her hand to take him through the barrier this time.

"Your grandfather to from the look of it, my, seems you have many ties to this world aye?" she siad with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 pm

"That would be very helpful indeed. However I afriad that being an independent investigator, the F.B.I. didn't give much information about the case, just access to the crime scene really." John took Theresa's hand and proceeded throught barrier.

"So it would...seem. Wow." John's felt like he had just walked into a dream he had as a boy. Going on adventures at Hogworts with his grandfather. "Hogworts is my only lead, no in the non-magical world knew much about the victim or why they would kill him. Maybe someone knew him there." John's speculation was both hope that he would see his Grandfather's school and the truth that he did not uncover any other leads.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Terri mused for a moment, "If the victim was a wizard... hmm tell me Mr. Anderson was cause of his death ever determined?" she asked. It seemed odd to her a wizards death was not being investigated by the ministry. Even if it happen in the muggle world it would not had been left in the muggle authorites..

She did smile slightly as she led the way onto the train. "Oh you haven't seen anything yet, wait till you see Hogwarts, it is a castle" she said eager to see his reation to that.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:56 pm

"Gunshot to the head, it was definately professional. Only took one shot and it killed him instantly." John replied regain his tyipcal composure.

"A castle? How do you keep a magical school based out of a castle secret?" John once again lost his composure and was slowly drifting out of his comfort level. He indeed wanted to see Hogworts but he knew nothen of magic and hated walking into a situation blind.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Terri blinked the shadow of the murder flashing through her head hit was even more curious it was by muggle gun that shot him, she merely nodded as they continued on to the train. it was departing soon. " They should have something on him at the school, How old was he? Do you know his birthday, will make it easier to find him in the school records."

She couldn't help but laugh at his question... or maybe it wasn't his question she thought was funny.. it was her answer.

"Magic of course" she with amusement as it was quite true.

"Spells like the barrier I took you through are ment to keep Muggles.. non magical people out of this world. Similar charms are place through the world... it is one of the most highest law... keep the world secret" perhaps it just occured to her then she was breaking it... but it seemed right to help him with the murder..

"You can't tell anyone about this world.." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:42 pm

"He appeared to be in his late twenties or early thirties, like I said the F.B.I. only gave me acess to the crime scene. I assumed they wanted my unbiased opinion on the matter, now I would guess it's because of the...qualities? no. Talents of the victim." John speculated on the case. "He was off the non-magical world grid, no social networking, no friends." John returned to the base matter.

"Hahaha, of course." John felt pretty dumb for asking a wuestion with such an obivous awnser.

"Ah." John realised that Theresa was taking a big risk doing this, taking what did she call him, a "muggle" to Hogworts.

"Of course, I woke up this morning knowing none of this, I assume it's because this world is secret not that I'm oblivous. Wouldn't be very good at my job if I was." John gave a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 am

Terri led the way to a compartment on the train, it was after the school year started so there were no students on it. There were a few wizards and witches that took the train to Hogsmeade but it was never very busy except on holidays when the students went home and came back. "Yes well just don't tell anyone your muggle either.. might cause tension.. unfortunately" she cautioned.

"Well here is hoping for something, Hogwarts has extensive records.. wait you said you had his hogwarts letter? It should have his name on it" she asked.

"Oh and welcome to the hogwarts express, my favorite way of getting to hogwarts" she said with a smile..
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:08 am

"Right." Edward had already firgured out to keep his idenity as secret as possible.

"Of course-" Edward felt a little dumb for not realizing it sooner "- a mister...you've got to be kidding me.. James Kirk." Edward didn't realize it before but the the victim shared name of a charcter off an old t.v. show.

"A steam engine, magical I'll assume. You magical lot have an odd sence of irony about your world." Edward was never one not to point out what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:24 am

Terri blinked, being a muggle-born witch she knew perfectly well about that name and laughed. "Well this is turning into quite the interesting day" she said with a smirk.

"Would have hate to the James as a kid... James Kirk... The muggle borns must have gotten a laugh out of that.." she said snickering.

"Actually that brings up interesting point... think it is just normal steam engine. True I think it is maintained by enchantments but it runs the normal way.. You will likely find thing primitive in terms of technology here. With magic, this world hasn't really advanced any in terms of Technology... " she said glanceing out the window as the engine started to pull out.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:28 am

"Maybe he went by Tiberius." Edward gave a chuckle.

"I wouldn't have guessed that." Edward reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone "Not to worry, i'm not going to call anyone." No service, that's to be expected magical cell tower, that's doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Melborne

Elizabeth Melborne

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Terri laughed, "Actually we do have something called the wizard wireless, some wizards of muggle orgin sometimes have there phones and other gagets enchanted to run off of magic. Difficult to do though, since metal doesn't draw magic really well. But its possible."

Terri leaned back in the compartment wondering what role the muggle man would play in the coming events she could feel coming...

"So questions? The more you know before getting to hogwarts the better" she said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:38 pm

"To start, I need to know if there's anyone we can trust to tell everything you know about the case? What should I say if asked why I'm there? Is there anyone I need to be wary of?" John asked several questions out of instinct.

"Sorry, force of habbit in my line of work." John apologised for his recent interogation.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Melborne

Elizabeth Melborne

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Terri chuckled, "No worries I am used to it, my father was a Privet investigator before he retired, and my Brother used to our version of a policeman, so interogate away.."

Terri then used her wand to lock the compartment door so no one could interupt them or over hear something they shouldn't.

"As for your questions, yes My older brother also works in Hogwarts, you have my word he wouldn't breath a word of it to anyone. And be creative and consistant with the other one, "Its classified" or something.. offical buisness" She said with a smirk.

"And at hogwarts, I don't think so, it is a school, what can I say, no one there that can cause to much trouble." she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:03 am

"What's your government called? Is there a criminal investgative branch?" John asked trying to build his cover.

"What is the magical police force called, is there non-uniform ranks?" John continued his questioning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Londaon International Airport - Now What?   Londaon International Airport - Now What? Empty

Back to top Go down

Londaon International Airport - Now What?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next