The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
A Question of the Stars EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
A Question of the Stars EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
A Question of the Stars EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
A Question of the Stars EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
A Question of the Stars EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
A Question of the Stars EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
A Question of the Stars EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
A Question of the Stars EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
A Question of the Stars EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
A Question of the Stars Vote_lcapA Question of the Stars Voting_barA Question of the Stars Vote_rcap 
Kiara
A Question of the Stars Vote_lcapA Question of the Stars Voting_barA Question of the Stars Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

A Question of the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Berlynn Stabler
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Auror

A Question of the Stars Empty
PostSubject: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 am

Black heels made their way down the halls of Hogwarts, clicking into a light echo as their owner walked. It felt decidedly odd for Liesel to be back here at this school, considering the last time she was here she had left storming off in tears because of a marriage that had failed. This time she was returning, newly married, looking towards a new beginning. It was hard to believe that she and Vinzent were married and that all she had ever hoped for had come true. Here she was, involved in a movement and campaign she was passionate about, not only by Vinzent's side during the days but also the nights. What more could she ask for?

It was the new beginning that brought her back to the past, here at Hogwarts. Although she spent most days helping Vinzent with his campaign, Liesel had opted to take a personal day off today to pay the school, or specifically to pay someone in the school a visit, Theresa Gordan. Despite the values of the campaign she supported she did still retain much respect for Professor Gordan, considering her to be not only a highly talented Seer, but also, like her brother Professor Hall, a kind-hearted individual who had been a friend to here during her time as Hogwart's School Nurse. It was for these reasons that Liesel was paying her a visit today.

Although she loved and had complete faith in Vinzent there were, admittedly, times when she wondered what was to come in the future. With Lucas she had been so blind to it all, all of the signs, and warnings. When she had learned the truth she had vowed to herself that she would never allow herself to be so blind, hence why she was coming to Theresa. It wasn't about the circumstances of the campaign or what politics would change due to the movement. It was a simple question: Would she, Liesel Sigelde Stabler, finally be happy?

Arriving at the door to the Divination office Liesel gently knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:52 am

Theresa Gordon's office was brightly lit though not uncomfortably so.. there were no candles or incense, Crystal balls or tea leaves everywhere. There was a shelf of books on topic ranging from Dream Interpretation and Vision, to reading an individual's body language and voice tones.

Other then the books those were the only things related to Divination, on her desk were pictures of her family, her husband Hayden, daughter Sarah, Her parents and siblings, pictures of historical figures both magical and muggle hanging on the wall. And a collection of potions on a cabinet all complements from her brother Gage.

So why didn't the Divination professor not have a single divination tool? She didn't need them of course.. she had them in her class to teach the kids how to use them.. but other then that she never touched the things.

The Divinations professor was currently talking on the floo with her daughter Sarah..

"Yes Darlin, I will be coming over for dinner tomorrow night I promise, I couldn't miss your Dads Birthday now can I?" she said with a wink.

"He is convinced you have forgotten Mummy... You sure you don't want me to tell him?" the little girl asked. Being daughter to a woman who knew much of the stuff she wanted to do before even she did.. She was often not surprised.. So the concept of a surprise party.. didn't' make sense to her...

"Ohh he should know I would never forget" she said with laugh when the knock came on the door..

"Hold on sweetie.. Might have to call you back.. think a appointment arrived" she said with a smile as she stood up and walked over to the door.

She opened the door "Ah do come in" she greeted holding her hand out to shake, not looking surprised to see her.. just simply greeting her to allow her in.

"Liesel Stabler, Correct?" she asked just to make sure.. the she almost pretty sure that was her name now... Oh she would be embarrassed if it wasn't..
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Emerald orbs glanced as the door opened, revealing the Seer and her office. She met Theresa's hand half-way and shook it in greeting, nodding at the question, pleased that Theresa had remembered her and her maiden name. It would have been quite awkward and brought back a rather bleak cocktail of emotions to be referred to by her former name of "Evian". "Indeed it is. Though, recently it has changed once more to Liesel Zolnerowich." she replied brightly with a smile, thinking of the recent happy events.

As she entered the room she couldn't help but appreciate the subtleness of the Seer's office. Contrary to the offices and shops of previous Seers that she had met, the light was just right, neither too bright or too dim, and the trinkets typically associated with the Divination craft were nowhere to be seen. It made sense to Liesel, considering Theresa's talent. The Seer likely had no need for such trinkets and aids, with her great abilities.

"Although it feels a bit strange to be back here at Hogwarts, I must say that it is lovely to see you once more. You and your brother were always very kind to me, I remember, during my... short time spent here." she replied, trailing off a bit at the end as she began to touch the skirts of unpleasant memories.

"I trust all has been well with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Theresa smiled, despite not being a fan of Vinzent Zolnerowich... it didn't matter in this case, if the woman in front of her was happy... it didn't matter who the lucky man she married was "Congratulations are in order then, Mrs. Liesel Zolnerowich" She said with a friendly look and motioning to a chair for her to sit.

She tilted her head at Liesel as she mentioned her short amount of time spent at Hogwarts.. "It is a pleasure to see you as well, you were quite kind your self." she said with a small smile.

She turned her head back to the floo, "If you will excuse me for one moment, will wrap this up and then am all yours" she said quickly turning to her daughter.

"Sarah? I will call you again tomorrow to make sure everything is set up, behave yourself until then?" she said making her leave so she could attend to her guest.

Sarah giggled and nodded "Kay Mum, see you tomorrow! and Congratulations Ma'ma" she said having heard apart their conversations before pulling her head out of the flames.

Theresa turned back to Liesel with a small chuckle " My kid Sarah... Yes, I am well thank you, I have nothing significant to complain over. Can I get you anything? Tea? or anything to eat?" She asked recalling the tasks of a host before getting to the purpose of Liesel Zolnerowich's visit.

Back to top Go down
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:14 pm

"Thank you." Liesel replied brightly as she sat down at the chair offered. "Of course," she replied, nodding in understanding as Theresa ended a floo conversation she had previously been involved in. Though she had no intention to eavesdrop Liesel couldn't help but overhear the conversation. She wondered with curiousity over who the speaker on the other end, catching only a brief glimpse of a child. A student, perhaps? It was only when she thought on it further that she remembered that Theresa had her own family outside of Hogwarts.

Her thoughts were confirmed as the child addressed Theresa as "Mum". Her smile widened at the child's congratulations as she waved to child a combination of greetings. "Thank you." she replied with a tinge of amusement, though with full sincerity.

"She's adorable," Liesel complimented Theresa once the child's head had disapeared from the flames. "Shall she be here at Hogwarts soon?" she asked out of curiousity.

"No, thank you I'm quite alright." she replied politely at the offerings. "I do have a favor to ask of you though. I was wondering... Could I, perhaps, possibly have a reading done?" she asked with a tone of uncertainty. This was her first time visiting a Seer, much less one as talented and renowned as Theresa so Liesel was unsure how one went with it. How much she should explain? How much should she say? Did Theresa already know she would be arriving? It was an interesting situation indeed and one Liesel approached with caution. Part of her wanted to know exactly what lay in her future, while another begged for blissful innocence. If happiness was indeed meant to be denied to her, could she handle it?

"I-I just... want to know if I'll be happy, this time around..." she added in a softer tone.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Theresa nodded to the questions about Sarah, " Thank you! and Yes, next year actually, likely be in Ravenclaw like all the other magical folk in her family." she said with a chuckle. She's never met a more curious child.. and she met many. Then again she was around this kid quite a bit... She mentally shrugged turn her full attention back to her guest.

She blinked and straightened out slightly at the request of a reading, it had been a while since she had someone request that seriously. Usually her talents came into play in forms of feelings or dreams. An intended reading would be erratic images in the persons life, it would remain to be seen if what she sees is indeed what Liesel wants to happen..

"Very well, I will have a look, and tell you what I see that is to come, though I must tell you be careful with the information. Sometimes knowing events in you life to come, might alter them in ways even I can not see" she warned as she offered Liesel her hand and looked into her eyes.. Eyes were the window to the soul they say.. "Just take my hand and look at me Liesel"

For Liesel's sake she hoped life turned a better page for her, what happened with Lucus and how it obviously hurt her very much, no woman should have to deal with that.. "I wish you luck.. no matter what the future holds.. "

Back to top Go down
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 am

"Ah, how lovely. My youngest stepdaughter won't be starting Hogwarts for a bit of time, but perhaps they shall know each other." Liesel replied with a smile, thinking of the child she had found to be delightful. Although she had joined the Pureblood cause with full-fledged passion, she was still learning the ways of the philosophy, and had yet to gain familiarity on family names, most notably who was pure and who was considered not to be. As a result, she interpreted Theresa's comment of the "magical folk" in the family to mean that the family were all of magical, possibly Pureblood, descent.

As she noted Theresa's reaction to her request, Liesel held her breath. She knew she was playing with fire by wanting to know of her future, but she couldn't help it. Perhaps curiousity killed the cat, but the cat had died thrilled, did it not? Relief and excitement washed over the witch like a waterfall as Theresa agreed to her request and she smiled at the witch in gratitude. She nodded in comprehension of the warning, though did not deter or alter her desire. "I will." she replied eagerly.

Green orbs met Theresa's gaze as their owner took the offered hands. Her hands shook slightly with nervousness at the impending knowledge. "I don't care to know about the politics, movements, or ideologies... Only if I will be happy with where ever my life may lead." she whispered softly. It wasn't the journey Liesel was so much interested in as it was the destination of it all.

"Danke..." she breathed out in a voice barely above a whisper as she took a breath to steady the rapid beating of her heart and the trembling of her limbs.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Theresa nodded with a smile, "Perhaps" she replied, Though she got the feeling they wouldn't see eye to eye.. But she wouldn't dwell on that, it wasn't the task at hand..

Theresa took the hand, trembling or not and made it so they were palm to palm and she took in the witches form in, and opened her self up to see the path that were currently shaping to the witch. She focused on her life, seeking moments of happiness.

Soon Theresa's eyes went slightly unfocused to the world around her and ghostly images of what lay a head for the witch began to play out in front of her eyes. A Child was in many of the images, along with Vinzent Zolnerowich. The Child which she soon realized was of Vampric blood, seemed to be a happy child, abit trouble maker if she said so herself.

"I see a child that seems quite content under his parents gaze.." she said quietly continuing to watch events go by seeing nothing that would indicate Liesel was unhappy in anyway..

"And I see you along side Mr. Zolnerowich... you are to face challenges, however I would say you face them together, proudly as any family should" she said trying to stay on the path of what meant the Liesel would be happy and that only. For she didn't want to know any of the details to this future either.

"In terms of Family Liesel you seem very happy" She concluded as the images started to slow, the last few being the children growing up and their parents still together at the head of the family.

Theresa blinked and let go of Liesel's hand her eyes returning to the present and a smile returning to her face. "Any Questions? I can be kinda vague, with out meaning to" She said happily answering any questions if she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question of the Stars   A Question of the Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

A Question of the Stars
Page 1 of 1