The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
An unexpected Visitor EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
An unexpected Visitor EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
An unexpected Visitor EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
An unexpected Visitor EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
An unexpected Visitor EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
An unexpected Visitor EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
An unexpected Visitor EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
An unexpected Visitor EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
An unexpected Visitor EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
An unexpected Visitor Vote_lcapAn unexpected Visitor Voting_barAn unexpected Visitor Vote_rcap 
Kiara
An unexpected Visitor Vote_lcapAn unexpected Visitor Voting_barAn unexpected Visitor Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

An unexpected Visitor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Edward Royale
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood
Career: High Class Merc/Unemplyed

An unexpected Visitor Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:48 am

Edward Royale was on vacation in France. However, there was some buisness to take care of in the Ministry. Security was not as tight as in England. However, he sill had to be careful, he doubted that hee could use the same tatic here as he did in England. He decided to take a differante approach. "Excuse me, I'm afraid I'm lost." Edward cassully told the Minister's secretary. "I'm trying to find the public records." The secretary gave him directions and off he went. "Perfect." Edward smirked as darted around a corner and changed his clothes through magic to those of the Black Reaper. He bended light the same as an invicibility cloak, the same as in England. He walked up to the Minister's door. This time he manipulated the air to produce the secretary's voice, "Package here for you Minister Prideux." "Hopefully that'll do the trick, I don't fancy break a door down. Dad how did you ever do this?" The Reaper thought to himself. He was aqctively disrupting the communications coming into or out of the office. He didn;t want the either Prideux or his secretary to know anything was abnormal.
Back to top Go down
http://anothercastlereviews.com/home.html

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:15 am

Giordano read the invitation once more, feeling a little disgruntled. He wearily looked to the door when he heard his secretary's voice tell him that he had a package. He frowned. There was something off about the voice. Taking out his wand and hiding it under his desk while aiming it at the door, he took a deep breath in before sighing once more.

"Where is it from?" He asked calmly, masking his face into that of a cold and impassive one. There was something really off here. He could bet his position as Minister on it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:25 am

"Why is it always so difficult?" "London, England." the Reaper wasn't telling a lie, he did have a parcel for the Minsiter from London. The man delivering it says it's from Edward Invictus." Again it's not a lie, although he normally went by Edward Royale, or as is the case here, the Black Reape, his name was Edward Invictus. "Atleast I don't hear a bodyguard this time. I hate politics."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:45 am

Invictus...? Giordano repeated in his head. Deciding to risk it, he gripped his wand tightly before clearing his throat. He adjusted the neckline of his robes with one hand, keeping the other firmly on his wand. He placed his empty hand on the desk and turned to the door.

"Come in."
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:36 pm

THe Reaper opened the door and put his hands up. "I do apologize for the deception." The Reaper kept his typical calm and polite voice. "To be honest, this is nothen more then a formality." He reached behind his cloak and took out a black quill. "I am the Black Reaper. International Mercenary." He tossed the quill on the table and put his hand back up into the air. "Idoubt that you will use it all that often but simply prick your finger with the quill and write the place you wish to meet with me to discuss our contract. The blood is so that I know it's you, any person's blood wil suffice but I wil onlyl appear to those I trust." The Reaper was able to keep his composure even though he noticed the wand pointed at him form the moment he opened the door. "I'll do just about any job, protection, assassination, espinanoge. As long as it's a specfic objective. I'll will not however kill a Minsiter or other national head, muggle, wizard or otherwise." Even as he caussully discussed the murder of another, his tone did not shift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:28 am

Giordano listened to the Black Reaper's words carefully and attentively. His eyes moved from the black quill to the masked man and back before deciding that this man was telling the truth. He curiously turned to the man.

"Will you be up for protecting someone else?" He asked seriously. "Someone who isn't a minister but I want to make sure is safe, no matter what?" He paused and let his fingers thread together, wand still between and aimed at the Reaper. Once an Auror, always an Auror. "And regarding the quill, what if I were to lose it or someone was to take it from me? How may I acquire your assistance then?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:03 am

"I will protect who ever you wish, including objects or events. However, the protection only lasts three months. There is nothen stopping you from renewing that contract however, you just need to meet with me at the end of the contract." The Reaper said. "If you lose your Quill, ask Minister Adrian Royale to contact me and I will send a crow with another." The Reaper had suppresed comtempt in his voice when he refered to the Russian minsiter.'He and I set up a particular arrangement." This time the Reaper failed to hide the compent in his voice. "And before you try to trace the magic, don't bother. It's not a magic you'll be able to reconize."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:49 am

Giordano nodded at The Reaper's words. He respected what this man is doing and accepted it. He was safe - if this man was telling the truth, but he wanted to make sure his family was too. He ignored the contempt in the man's voice when he mentioned the other Minister, thinking it none of his business.

"What about my family?" He asked seriously. "What if another Minister wants one of them dead? Will you kill them?" He paused, looking the masked man in the eyes. His family came first before anything else, after all.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:17 am

"To be honest, I won't harm your childern, or any other child other for that matter, Until their adults they're safe. I am not a monster. You wife on the other hand, if someone wishes to hire me to attack her, I will consider it unless it would violate another contract. I will not conduct senceless slaughter however, if the person asking me to kill can not give a purpose for their death then I walk away. Vengence however, is a personal matter that I will not get involved in. What the Reaper said was centruies old but he was not reciting tradition, these were the princibles that he held closet to his heart.

"Know this, Minister. When I give my word, then I will do whatever it takes to keep it. Even give my own life." The Reaper made this statement with not an ounce of doubt. 'As for your wife... The Reaper sighed and closed eyes to think. "I do not need an enemy of France, not now. The only one who would even consider her death at this point is 'murderer'and he and I are on shakey footing at best. If the storm is coming, I will have to choose a side."

THe Reaper opened his eyes. "For the next three months, your wife will not be harmed by my hand. As for your childern, until they gradute and are able to defend themselves, I will not harm them. You have my oath as the Black Reaper. I won't protect them from other threats but I will send word if I am contacted about a contract involving them. I will also offer a free piece of advice, keep an eye on the Russain Minister at the International Magical Cooperation. Not everything will be as it seems to be." Honor prevented the Reaper of anything further. 'Unless there is anything else you wished to ask of me, I'll take my leave." "Father, forgive me." He asked of the memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:03 am

"Alright, you may take your leave, then." He replied calmly. Three months... He pondered. That is enough time to brush up on some defensive spells and teach the kids a lot more. Also about time he got another body guard - for his wife.

He dismissed the reaper and turned his attention to the quill on his desk. Will he ever find a use for it...? He loosened the collar of his robe, suddenly feeling as if it were suffocating him. He will be speaking with Amelie as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected Visitor   An unexpected Visitor Empty

Back to top Go down

An unexpected Visitor
Page 1 of 1