The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
The Royale Family Manor EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
The Royale Family Manor EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
The Royale Family Manor EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
The Royale Family Manor EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
The Royale Family Manor EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
The Royale Family Manor EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
The Royale Family Manor EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
The Royale Family Manor EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
The Royale Family Manor EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
The Royale Family Manor Vote_lcapThe Royale Family Manor Voting_barThe Royale Family Manor Vote_rcap 
Kiara
The Royale Family Manor Vote_lcapThe Royale Family Manor Voting_barThe Royale Family Manor Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

The Royale Family Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Edward Royale
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood
Career: High Class Merc/Unemplyed

The Royale Family Manor Empty
PostSubject: The Royale Family Manor   The Royale Family Manor EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:08 pm

"Home. Heh. Funny word for such a place of death." Edward thought to himself as he walked up to the old building. "i wonder if Fathers wine has been looted." He pondered as he stepped through the front door. He took off his glasses revealing his red eyes and desended to the celler. "So, it's still here..." he grabbed a bottle of red wine from the rack, popped the cork and started drinking straight from the bottle. "...that would've been a nasty surpirse for the would-be looters." Edward gave a small chuckle at the end as he settled in to his old friend.

That night Edward walked up in to his house in a odd position, atleast for him. Nieither of his cheecks were beat red from being slapped due to his flirting nor did he carry a woman on either arm. It was even midnight, he ussually got home around 4...a.m...atleast. However, today was not an oridinary day. Even though he carryed himself quite well up to the door and even was able to get through the door unimpeded. Soon as he was out of sight however, he collapassed. "I need a drink." He groaned as he ciimbed up from the floor.

He used the wall to support himself as he climbed down into the celler. "Damn. I knew that I would be drained returning from the Ministry but his is bad." He grabbed a bottle from the rack, ripped the cork off and drank. "DAMN!" he threw the empty bottle against the wall. He grabbed another. Every fibre in his being saught- no demanded to hunt. He grabbed yet another bottle. The hunger started to subside, Edward collapsed on the floor, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
http://anothercastlereviews.com/home.html
Adrian Royale

PostSubject: Re: The Royale Family Manor   The Royale Family Manor EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:03 am

It had been some time since Adrian returned to his family's Manor.Not since young Edward's tenth birthday. The deaths of his the invictus were unfortunate but inevitable. People like them serve their purpose when nessessary but ultimately must be diposed lest they ruin the paradise Adrian works so hard to create."It's a pity they couldn't have been a use for me, but perhaps they taught Edward enough to do what has to be down." He knocked on the door and awaited his nephew.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: The Royale Family Manor   The Royale Family Manor EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:08 am

Knock, knock. "What's that sound?" Knock, knock. "The door> I wasn;t expecting anyone." Edward cimbed the stairs. Knock, knock. He grabbed his glasses and put them on. Knock, knock. he was within ear shot of any on the otherside of the door, "Maybe it's a pretty nurse come to get rid of this danmed hang over." He opened the door. He bore a smile on his face that quickly washed away, "Uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian Royale

PostSubject: Re: The Royale Family Manor   The Royale Family Manor EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:17 am

"Edward, how are you?" He hugged the stunned young man. "A nurse? what has that thug of a father been teaching you, assassination and now this. That Monster of a man." He told his nephew while waltzing into his old house leaving him stunned at the door.

"I have a proposition for you. If kill the english Minsiter of Magic, I'll assist in a coup that will put you as the leader of this fine nation. he suggested to his nephew.

Last edited by Adrian Royale on Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: The Royale Family Manor   The Royale Family Manor EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:32 am

Edward didn;t know what to say at first. He closed the door behind his uncle and listened to what he had to say."Uncle." He said quitley.You are more of the moster then my father ever was!" He clenched his fist and delivered a punch that broke his uncle's nose. "You're lucky that he was because the son of a monster would've killed you right there!" he yelled at Adrian with every ounce of rage that has been building up since his tenth birthday at the man. "He know that mother told you that it is agaisnt our law to kill a minister , esepically for personal status." he saw right through Adrian's taunts."You are a tyrant and a murderer. He stepped on Adrian's left wrist and burned his hand with black flame. "Don't worry, it'll heal in a few weeks. You're lucky my father taught me control. It'll leave a raven shaped burn on the palm representing your crimes. NOW LEAVE! What he didn't say was that it mirrored Edward's own crow tattoo between the thumb and index finger on his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Royale

PostSubject: Re: The Royale Family Manor   The Royale Family Manor EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:41 am

Adrian clutched his left hand. "Know this monster, I will win. You will be brought to justice. You will die!" the hatred for the son if sister had finnally risen to the surface. He had hoped that he could control a boy pretending to be his father, but this red-eyed monster was a threat but one he would not expose, not yet atleast. He hasn't directly interfered with his plans and may even indirectly help him in Adrians plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royale Family Manor   The Royale Family Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royale Family Manor
Page 1 of 1