The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras Vote_lcapRaymond Tasse’s Character Extras Voting_barRaymond Tasse’s Character Extras Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras Vote_lcapRaymond Tasse’s Character Extras Voting_barRaymond Tasse’s Character Extras Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Gage Hall
Blood Rank: Muggle-born
Career: [H] Potions Professor

Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras Empty
PostSubject: Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras   Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:03 am

Raymond Judicaël Tasse
Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras 600full-robert-carlyle

About the Family
Ancestry: Raymond’s descends from a hearty French background, with a splash of British and Scottish here and there. The surname ‘Tasse’ comes from one of the influential Old Families from France, and is often associated with notions of money and power. Pureblood elitists would claim that Raymond’s specific ancestry has been tainted by his maternal line – at least his paternal great-grandfather managed to marry a British pureblood.

Family in General: Raymond’s family aren’t so focused on pureblood supremacy as in previous generations. All of the family lives in France, though Raymond himself did live in England for a short time with his now ex-wife, Audrey Bishop. Everyone in the family has attended Beauxbatons Academy, with the exception of those of English or Scottish descent who preferred Hogwarts. It is not uncommon for family elders to urge eligible members to marry and start a family.

Important Persons to Raymond:
Aurelie Tasse; Mother – Raymond has always been closest to his mother. She seemed to understand him, or at least pretended to, during most of his childhood and adolescence. It was also her tendency to spoil her sons so long as they remained well-behaved. When Pierre would destroy some muggle object of Raymond’s, Aurelie would try to find a way or hire someone to repair it, and then would return the item to Raymond when Pierre wasn’t in the room.

Pierre Tasse; Father – A complicated relationship exists between Pierre and Raymond – happy childhood memories and not-so-pleasant ones during teenage years. The acquisition of muggle artifacts has always been a major point of contention between the two. As a result, Raymond has been under the impression that Pierre is slightly resentful of Aurelie’s lack of pureblooded heritage. Pierre used to be an antiques appraiser, though only finds value in magical items. The destruction of items Raymond once suffered at the hands and wand of his father is the underlying reason why he keeps any thing or person he deems precious away from Pierre.

Glenna Pascal; Maternal Grandmother – Raymond is constantly amused by his grandmother, who hailed from Scotland. Never before had he seen a feistier woman and Glenna’s only become moreso with age. It would not be uncommon to see grandmother or grandson lobbing playful swipes at one another... with Glenna completely apathetic to the level of formality required of the situation.

Roland Tasse; Paternal Grandfather – Roland is the first person to show Raymond around the antique shop and take a great amount of time telling stories and the like about where the old items came from and how they work. Roland’s fascination with muggle things was swiftly transferred to Raymond. Roland is always the first to see a new muggle device found or procured by Raymond, and is the primary male family member he goes to for advice on anything.

Mathieu Tasse; Brother (deceased) – Despite the fact that Mathieu was the one obstacle to getting attention in childhood, Raymond was indeed close to his elder brother. The accident that caused Mathieu’s passing was, in part, Raymond’s fault even though he tried to correct the accident afterward. Raymond has since lived with guilt over the loss. Pierre’s accusation of the same thing only made it worse.

Dominique Tasse; Niece – Dominique is the older of Raymond’s two nieces. Although Marielle gets a heartier dose of spoilages out of habit, Raymond does his best to not play favorites too much when both children are in the room. Dominique tends to terrify her uncle by wheedling him into going on rollercoasters with her, and Raymond has begun to teach Dominique fencing.

Marielle Tasse; Niece – The youngest of his nieces (thus far), Raymond loves spoiling this little girl and treats her very much like the daughter he’s not yet had. Raymond is particularly known for taking Marielle to magical and muggle cinemas.

Audrey Bishop; Ex-wife – Raymond would never admit it to anyone, including himself, but he is sincerely afraid of Audrey. The abuse he suffered at her hands and the means he had to take to build himself back up physically and financially have since left him with doubts and hesitations.

Melisande Demarchelier; Former Student – ((Info pending))

Name; Relationship – Explain

Distinguishing Features (not previously mentioned)
~ Walks with a limp, and uses a cane
~ Has several scars – most of which were given to him by Audrey
~ Reddish-purple birth mark roughly in the shape of a star on his right shoulder blade

General Extras
Amortentia: TBA
Animagus?: Tri-color Shetland Sheepdog – image
Boggart: His loved ones dead; otherwise himself being forced and sealed into a coffin or other small, enclosed space
Best Memory: Participating as Best Man in his brother’s wedding (Armel)
Birthday: TBA
Organizations and Affiliates: French Ministry of Magic; Beauxbatons Academy; Sangreal advocate and potential future activist
Medical Proxy: None at this time
Patronus: Fox
Phobias (if any): Claustrophobia
Languages (fluency): French (native), English (fluent), Scottish Gaelic (limited)
Wand: Beech, dragon heartstring, 11 3/4 inches
Worst Memory: The fight between him and Audrey that left his ankle permanently crippled.

Likes (+) and Dislikes (-)
+ Food
+ Music
+ Wine and/or other strong drinks
+ Smoking
+ Collecting things (usually Muggle Artifacts)
+ Quidditch
+ Chocolate
+ Cinnamon

-----------------------------------

- Being or seeing a loved one in pain
- Suffering or watching a loved one suffer
- Bigotry
- Hypocrisy
- Lying
- Betrayal
- Unnecessary violence

Pictures

^ In Muggle clothes.

^ Casual Friday in his class at Beauxbatons.

^ Poker and Quidditch-via-wireless night with friends.

^ [Younger] Raymond, at a new pub during his tour of England.

Last edited by Gabriel Hall on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Gage Hall
Blood Rank: Muggle-born
Career: [H] Potions Professor

Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras   Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:10 am

001. Real Name › Je m'appelle Raymond Judicaël Tasse.
002. Nickname[s]› American friends used to call me ‘R.J.’; friends, family, and my ex-wife refer to me as ‘Ray’ and at Beauxbatons I am simply ‘Professor’ or ‘Professor Tasse’.
003. Blood: Merlin, why is this question always asked? I’m mélange ... mixed blood.
004. Male Or Female › *sigh* I am male... can we ‘ave something unobvious now, s'il vous plaît?
005. Magical School › Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
006. House › Ne s'applique pas (N/A)
007. Eye Color › Brown
008. Hair Color › Again – it is brown.
009. Long Or Short › Long
010. Loud Or Quiet › Calme, s'il vous plait
011. Sweats Or Jeans › I prefer whatever offers the most comfort in the most appropriate circumstance.
012. Phone Or Camera › I own one of each, thank you.
013. Health Freak › *chuckles lightly* I’m sorry, but no.
014. Drink Or Smoke? › I enjoy both, in their turns.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone? › That is a bit personal, wouldn’t you think?
016. Eat Or Drink? › Oh – tough choice! I will say eat.
017. Piercings? › No.
018. Tattoos? › Again – no.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN…?
019. An Airplane › Yes. I can’t say that it was a very pleasant experience, either...
020. A Car Accident › Again, I have.
021. A Fist Fight › Unfortunately, I have... with my ex-wife. It’s not something I’m proud of, I assure you, and was entirely out of self-defense.

FIRSTS:
022. First Piercing › Never
023. First Best Friend › My brother, Mathieu... may Merlin rest his soul.
025. First Award › I am not so extraordinary as to have won any awards, I’m afraid...
026. First Crush › Ah... A young veela-girl, in my second year at Beauxbatons. I can scarcely remember her name now. But she was lovely... A boy like me didn’t stand a chance with her – she was out of my league.
028. First Big Vacation › Madrid, Spain... part vacation, part Quidditch match.
029. Last Person You Talked To › Melisande Demarchelier
030. Last Person You Flooed › My grandpapa, Roland Tasse
031. Last Person You Watched a Quidditch Game With › Armel and Ghislain, with their families of course.
032. Last Food You Ate › A sweet crêpe with a glass of dry white wine
033. Last Movie You Watched › I took Dominique and Marielle to some Disney film they wanted to see. I’m sorry but I did not retain its title...
034. Last Song You Listened To › I’m afraid I haven’t really listened to much of anything lately...
035. Last Thing You Bought › I’m sorry but I can’t answer you, cherie.
036. Last Person You Hugged › Little Mari – my niece.

FAVES:
037. Food › Surely you can’t be asking me what I think you’re asking? I’m not terribly picky when it comes to food. Let us just say I have a ... how do you say... “sweet tooth” for every taste and leave it at that, oui?
038. Drinks › I enjoy dry, crisp wines the best... though I certainly wouldn’t pass up something stronger.
039. Clothing › They say the clothing makes the wizard... but whenever possible I like to dress for comfort.
040. Book › I enjoyed most the serie Lord of the Rings by Tolkien.
041. Music › Something soft or lively enough to dance to suit me well.
042. Flower › I will be a stereotypical Frenchman and say the Iris is my favorite flower.
043. Colors › Blue and gold are my favorite colors
044. Quidditch Team › I support the Bigonville Bombers
045. Shoes › See my remark on clothing...
046. Subjects › I am best at Transfigurations and Defense Against the Dark Arts

IN THE PAST YEAR I…
047. [ ] Kissed In The Snow
048. [ ] Celebrated Halloween
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken – Sorry, that happened over a year ago.
050. [X] Talked on the floo
051. [ ] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant – Ah... that is quite impossible.
054. [ ] Had An Abortion – Again: impossible
055. [ ] Done Something You’ve Regretted – Over a year ago, perhaps
056. [ ] Broke A Promise – I’m not aware of it, if I did...
057. [ ] Kept A Secret
058. [X] Pretended To Be Happy – I don’t want the people closest to me to see anything less...
059. [ ] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [ ] Left The Country
062. [ ] Tried Something you normally wouldn’t like, and liked it.
063. [ ] Cried Over the Silliest Thing
064. [ ] Ran A Mile – running is a bit out of the question, cherie...
065. [X] Went To The Beach – Summer of last year; had a lovely time.
066. [X] Stayed Single – Stayed divorced, more like...

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating › A sliver of mille-feuille
068. Drinking › A tall glass of French white wine.
069. Getting Ready To › Light a cigarette...
070. Listening To › Alleluia by Leonard Cohen – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBbiImz8Ii4
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today › Nothing exciting... just grading essays for the week.
072. Waiting For › An owl from Melisande.

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want Kids? › Oui. Yes, I would like a child of my own...
074. Want To Get Married? › I married and then divorced the Devil herself... not so sure I’m ready to consider it again just now.
075. Careers in Mind › The one I currently occupy at Beauxbatons, of course.

WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL?
076. Lips Or Eyes › The look in a lady’s eyes is always the first thing to enchant me.
077. Shorter Or Taller? › Forgive me, but I am not attracted to women taller than myself.
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous › While I normally prefer structure, I find that spontaneity is in itself romantic.
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms › Merlin, these questions get trickier as time goes by, don’t they?
080. Sensitive Or Loud › I would prefer a sensitive woman who will stand up for what she believes in... so I assume that is both?
081. Hookup Or Relationship › Relationship, s'il vous plait. If I’m going to do it, I’d rather make it count and lead somewhere eventually.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant › Not sure if I am understanding this, but I do not want any trouble...

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts › Oui – I’m always losing my sunglasses.
084. Ran Away From Home › I certainly gave it some thought a time or two.
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense › Sadly, yes...
086. Killed Somebody › To what exactly are you implying?
087. Broken Someone’s Heart › It pains me to say you’ve got this one the wrong way around, cherie. I’m the one with the broken heart.
088. Been Arrested › Thank Merlin, no.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself › That depends on the day and my mood.
091. Miracles › Sometimes, yes.
092. Love At First Sight › Not really.
093. Heaven › No.
094. Santa Claus › No.
095. Sex On The First Date › That is a terrible idea... and yes, I speak from experience.
096. First Kiss › Firsts aren’t necessarily debatable, are they?

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now? > Yes, there is.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life? > No, I’m not.
099. Do You Believe In Destiny › In some things, yes. In others, no.
Back to top Go down

Raymond Tasse’s Character Extras
Page 1 of 1